Media Makes a Big Deal About Senator Rubio Buying a $3k Fridge

Moochelle does a phoney walk-through of a K-Mart and the media tells us how down to earth she is. Rubio borrows from his 401k to pay his kids' tuition and buy a fridge and they make a big deal about his extravagance.

Hypocrisy?

Read more @ Totalitarianism just around the corner? When did you ever think your pension funds might be free from government seizure? And I've seen almost nothing about this in the Lame Street Media.

Thats not even an expensive fridge.
My fridge is well over $10,000 bucks.

Wow! That's awesome! You must be ANOTHER millionaire nutter who posts like a retard on a message board. This place is amazing!!

They got em way more expensive than that. The thing is they last a lifetime so you'll only being buying one.

Moochelle does a phoney walk-through of a K-Mart and the media tells us how down to earth she is. Rubio borrows from his 401k to pay his kids' tuition and buy a fridge and they make a big deal about his extravagance.

Hypocrisy?

Read more @ Totalitarianism just around the corner? When did you ever think your pension funds might be free from government seizure? And I've seen almost nothing about this in the Lame Street Media.

My fridge was $10 million!!! You peasant! :rofl:

You buy it from hillary?

Hypocrisy?

You buy it from hillary?

It was a State Department Surplus deal..they no longer needed to send it to the Embassy in Benghazi.

Hypocrisy?

You buy it from hillary?
Yeah so that Russia could like, secure a deal for nuclear material, and the Ukraine would, like, oppose Russia at the same time, or whatever. Or something like that.

Hypocrisy?

You buy it from hillary?
Yeah so that Russia could like, secure a deal for nuclear material, and the Ukraine would, like, oppose Russia at the same time, or whatever. Or something like that.

You sound confused.

Hypocrisy?

You buy it from hillary?

You sound confused.
So do the Hillary conspiracists.

You buy it from hillary?

You sound confused.

Funny how those conspiracies have followed hill and bill their whole lives...
It's must be that vast right wing conspiracy we used to hear constantly about.

You buy it from hillary?

You sound confused.

Funny how those conspiracies have followed hill and bill their whole lives...
It's must be that vast right wing conspiracy we used to hear constantly about.
Hey I don't think we've ever seen Hillary's birth certificate. You guys should try that one again. If at first you don't succeed...

Hypocrisy?

Wow! That's awesome! You must be ANOTHER millionaire nutter who posts like a retard on a message board. This place is amazing!!

They got em way more expensive than that. The thing is they last a lifetime so you'll only being buying one.

No they don't.

Hypocrisy?

No they don't.

Sure they do.

Our media is so awesome. They beat up Rubio for a 3K fridge and don't say squat about Hillary getting 200K for flapping her gums for an hour.
If you google "Marco Rubio buys a refrigerator," the only links that pop up are about how the media is bad for making a big deal out of him buying a refrigerator. This is nothing more than a typical non-story from the perpetually victimized right.
Odd I found it in 5seconds. You must be internet challenged.

Why Marco Rubio raided his IRA retirement account - May. 18 2015

Forum List

Back