Media is silent with calls of murder of Ann Romney on Twitter

Squirming in desperation, the left demonstrates its compassion and tolerance once again. It would be comical if it weren't so sad.

Just like republican compassion by making Obama their target and giving him more death threats than any other president.

They're still pissed that one of their 'Goombahs' was fired from Yahoo for remarking that "Romney parties while 'black people' are drowning".
They all secretly feel that that remark was nothing but the truth, and that their Chicago Jesus walks on water.
Obama has every perv in the nation jumping up and down at his feet like male dogs sensing the female
dog next door in heat. That's probably the reason the Media is doing exactly the same.

Liberals Call For Ann Romney To Be Murdered… | Weasel Zippers

so OP you think no one has ever called for the murder of the democratic figure ?

when was the last time you heard the news mention how many right wing assholes threaten our elected president daily?

The media has also been silent on calls to assassinate Obama. I'm sure that's because nobody, and I mean NOBODY, has ever said or suggested that Obama be assassinated.

How many threats does Moochelle get?

Obamination doesn't count in comparison to a wife getting threats.

Ann Romney is creepy but that's not reason to call for her murder, I don't understand.:confused:

So the media reports that Ann Romney is threatened, and claims the media isn't reporting on it? That's fucking retarded.

At some point the left is going to have to stop tweeting and start acting.

Let 'em tweet. They're so stupid that they don't realize what they tweet until after they're caught red-handed making an ass of themselves.

Ellen Barkin comes to mind.

Has anything happened to Ellen Barkin? No. The left and the leftists in government support their fellow ideologues no matter what they say.

The vandalism of OWS got a "God Bless 'em" from Nancy Pelosi. obama stood with them as the protesters were shitting on police cars. The Los Angeles district attorney chose not to prosecute a gay activist in vandalizing the Chick Fil A in Torrance.

So the media reports that Ann Romney is threatened, and claims the media isn't reporting on it? That's fucking retarded.

Hey, hey, everybody listen. Everybody listen to me. Are you listening? Good, because I have something very important to tell you: Nobody is listening to me.

Every single threat of political violence ought to be investigated, and considered a crime or potential crime.

Forum List

Back