Media in Mourning...Again

It's way too frustrating to try to talk to any of you about this.

I feel your pain!

shaq-S.gif

Frustrating because your whole collusion narrative has been shot down in flames, Old Lady?
No, because it was never "my narrative." I'm not crying. I'm not disappointed. I'm not anything. I would be thrilled to talk this over with people who can stop fantasizing about how devastated I am. It's interesting.

Ah...so now you're claiming that you never believed for a second that Trump was guilty of "collusion"?
Yes. I had my suspicions, but I am abiding by the decision and think this should be over.

Frustrating because your whole collusion narrative has been shot down in flames, Old Lady?
No, because it was never "my narrative." I'm not crying. I'm not disappointed. I'm not anything. I would be thrilled to talk this over with people who can stop fantasizing about how devastated I am. It's interesting.

Ah...so now you're claiming that you never believed for a second that Trump was guilty of "collusion"?
Yes. I had my suspicions, but I am abiding by the decision and think this should be over.

Oh, you had "suspicions"? Is that what you're going with, OldLady? That you didn't come right out and accuse Donald Trump of collusion with the Russians? So if I went back and looked at your posts I wouldn't find a whole bunch that had Trump guilty before there was any evidence to that effect?

You've been one of the leading anti Trump "cheerleaders" throughout this whole "collusion" farce, Old Lady and now you don't want to admit how wrong you were.

Too bad that's not a pic of them reporting on the Barr summary of the Mueller report. It's election coverage from 2017.
Same result....Sad clowns all butthurt because they lost yet again.

Must suck to be a loser, huh?
Must suck to not be able to find anymore clips of the talking heads crying for two seconds. So you have to post fake news instead.
Poor, poor little butthurt loser moonbats...Your big tin foil hat conspiracy theory blew up in your face...:lmao::itsok:
:th_spinspin:
When all else fails, cry like a little bitch.

Oh, you had "suspicions"? Is that what you're going with, OldLady? That you didn't come right out and accuse Donald Trump of collusion with the Russians? So if I went back and looked at your posts I wouldn't find a whole bunch that had Trump guilty before there was any evidence to that effect?

You've been one of the leading anti Trump "cheerleaders" throughout this whole "collusion" farce, Old Lady and now you don't want to admit how wrong you were.
Have at it. I'll be waiting for those posts.

Too bad that's not a pic of them reporting on the Barr summary of the Mueller report. It's election coverage from 2017.

Must suck to not be able to find anymore clips of the talking heads crying for two seconds. So you have to post fake news instead.
Poor, poor little butthurt loser moonbats...Your big tin foil hat conspiracy theory blew up in your face...:lmao::itsok:
I am not crying.

I was disgusted that he was elected and I'm proud to be an anti-Trump cheerleader. I never accused him of collusion, though.

I am not crying.
loser.jpg

I am not crying.
loser.jpg
upload_2019-3-25_14-44-26.png

Fascinating, how all the Trump cultist think that if a Trump appointee -- Baghdad Barr -- makes a speech, then that speech defines reality.

We can't reach them. They're lost to rationality.

How many set backs can they endure before they completely lose it?
Dude, think about all the shit and obstruction the Clown went through before this report, just think about it? Now Mueller is a Trump friend??? Listen, the clown is guilty, he knows it, we all know it and the only thing that got him off is that Russia, dispite all the shit they did with his peeps, did nothing to sway this election and that's what Mueller was out to prove.

We had Comey, who pretty much sunk her campaign and Hillary was a lowsy candidate and that pretty much summed up his report...HOWEVER....THE FACT THAT THE TRUMPS ARE CORRUPT...NOW THAT'S ANOTHER STORY!!

He’s James Bond.....bitch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prigs are usually losers, |He's right, it sucks, huh?
Not one of you can give us the clips to evidence your points. You are all full of shit.
Actually, I heard Rachel got quite choked up. . .

Rachel can munch carpet anywhere. That’s code for “fishing trip”. She smells like trouts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oldstyle Where's those posts of mine accusing Trump of collusion?

You really need to stop accusing people of bullshit.

Forum List

Back