Media Harps On "pregnant Man"

I agree completely. In fact, I'm going to rep you after I post this for bringing it up. Apparently nobody in the media has the balls to say that it's a friggin woman.

They did a spoof about it on SNL's weekend update last week that was equally disappointing. They danced around the true fact of the matter and never once actually acknowledged that this is a woman not a man. And sorry, but a woman getting pregnant is no friggin miracle. :evil:

Just to interject momentarily, transexuals are considered to be the post-surgically assigned sex. So "technically" he's a man.

Just sayin'...

As for the rest of the story, I found the press making a big deal out of it a bit odd.

Just to interject momentarily, transexuals are considered to be the post-surgically assigned sex. So "technically" he's a man.

No, "technically" she's a woman, however she's "labeled" a man so as not to offend the politically correct sensibilities of a small number of mentally disturbed retards.

No, "technically" she's a woman, however she's "labeled" a man so as not to offend the politically correct sensibilities of a small number of mentally disturbed retards.

No, technically she's a woman, LEGALLY she's a man. She changed her name and her sex legally, she took the hormones, she grew a beard and got rid of her boobs...but stopped short of messing with her nether parts, other than medically.

According to the People article, she was motivated to change her appearance and sex legally because she got tired of being thrown out of women's bathrooms, after deciding to dress as a man.

I'd think that if you disguise yourself as a man, you should probably take the plunge and use the men's bathrooms.

Though they are much, much dirtier.

Just sayin'...

As for the rest of the story, I found the press making a big deal out of it a bit odd.

Um... I suppose if they removed her WHOha and replaced it with dick, then "technically" the shemale would be a hemale. Let's face it though, the pregnant person is a female whom got her breast removed and takes hormones for manly features. Actually her girlfriend is unable to have a baby so they both decided that the shemale of the relationship would take the artificial pregnancy posing as an artificial man.

DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY

Yeah, as far as I'm concerned, she's a pregnant woman who looks like a man.

Forum List

Back