Media Giving McCain A Free Ride

No, not at all ... honestly, nothing in the list is what I would consider a "major" piece of legislation.

But his vote here demonstrates he is willing to cut spending against his party's wishes.

That's the reason I stated he hasn't broken against his party on key votes. I could show you several with Mccain.

BTW even though we don't agree most the time, it is refreshing to debate with someone who is honest. Thanks.

That's the reason I stated he hasn't broken against his party on key votes. I could show you several with Mccain.

I agree that he hasn't ... and McCain earned the Maverick rep over the years for a reason ... but he has buckled to party pressure as well, torture and drilling come immediately to mind.

BTW even though we don't agree most the time, it is refreshing to debate with someone who is honest. Thanks.

np ;)

Like most others I will present my guy in the best light possible ... but I do make it a point to keep it honest ... I have no problems admitting a mistake or conceding a point.

I agree that he hasn't ... and McCain earned the Maverick rep over the years for a reason ... but he has buckled to party pressure as well, torture and drilling come immediately to mind.

np ;)

Like most others I will present my guy in the best light possible ... but I do make it a point to keep it honest ... I have no problems admitting a mistake or conceding a point.

I think the drilling reversal could very well be due to the fact of oil prices. I will admit he is a politician. Although I believe his voting record would show that he votes his convictions almost all of the time.

Why don't you pull some of those votes out, so we can discuss? Let's talk about how they were key votes?

What a loser. Show you, now pull facts out, sure are bossy, aren't you?

I already told you why McCain voted against Bush EVER. If it was a vote that Bush needed, McCain toed the line. If it was going to pass anyways, McCain would vote against it to be the "maverick".

So now you go to vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain.com and tell me how he is a hero and John Kerry is not. McCain was/is a loser, manchurian candidate. Did you know the Russians interrogated McCain in Nam? For 5.5 years? Scary. You want him to start a war with Russia? I just don't trust this guy. And his buddy Day? What a scumbag liar. That's who you believe? McCain sang like a bird after 4 days of torture. He made 30 anti American tapes. He may be exxaggerating about how much he was tortured. He got cushy treatment for being the admirals son. Leaving would have ruined his political aspirations. He left some 60 men behind. Actually came back and advocated for the Viet Nam war when Kerry protested against it. McCain is a war monger.

What a loser. Show you, now pull facts out, sure are bossy, aren't you?

I already told you why McCain voted against Bush EVER. If it was a vote that Bush needed, McCain toed the line. If it was going to pass anyways, McCain would vote against it to be the "maverick".

So now you go to vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain.com and tell me how he is a hero and John Kerry is not. McCain was/is a loser, manchurian candidate. Did you know the Russians interrogated McCain in Nam? For 5.5 years? Scary. You want him to start a war with Russia? I just don't trust this guy. And his buddy Day? What a scumbag liar. That's who you believe? McCain sang like a bird after 4 days of torture. He made 30 anti American tapes. He may be exxaggerating about how much he was tortured. He got cushy treatment for being the admirals son. Leaving would have ruined his political aspirations. He left some 60 men behind. Actually came back and advocated for the Viet Nam war when Kerry protested against it. McCain is a war monger.

Ya McCain got cushy treatment all right. He can not raise his arms above his shoulders because of the Vietnamese SPECIAL treatment.

Forum List

Back