Media Giants Newt, Perry Vs. Peoples Ron Paul: Perry/Newt not enough votes LMAO

Media Giants Newt, Perry versus Peoples Ron Paul: Perry/Newt couldn't get enough votes to be on a ballot LMFAO. that is why they, the media can make a celebrity out of any skanky retard. I am proud to say that I was right all along. go ahead now and spin it away about how Virginia is an idiot state or whatever:

"Gingrich, Perry fail to qualify for GOP primary ballot in Virginia. Virginia GOP said that Ron Paul had submitted enough signatures to appear on the ballot."
Gingrich, Perry fail to qualify for GOP primary ballot in Virginia - CNN.com

:eek::badgrin::rofl::finger3::blowup::thewave::lame2::scared1:

:disagree:

You're a little more than INCORRECT.

Republican presidential candidates Michele Bachmann, Jon Huntsman and Rick Santorum failed to qualify for the Virginia ballot, according to state GOP officials.

Four candidates — former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney, former House speaker Newt Gingrich, Texas Gov. Rick Perry and Rep. Ron Paul (Texas) — turned in thousands of signatures by the deadline.

Candidates had until 5 p.m. to collect 10,000 signatures from across the state, including 400 from each congressional district.

Virginia, an increasingly important swing state, will hold its primary on Super Tuesday, March

The signatures still must be certified by Republican Party of Virginia. Garren Shipley, a party spokesman, said he expects that to be completed by Friday.

Bachmann, Huntsman, Santorum not on Va. primary ballot | Richmond Times-Dispatch

Virginia's primary just turned into a Mitt Romney ballot.

Media Giants Newt, Perry versus Peoples Ron Paul: Perry/Newt couldn't get enough votes to be on a ballot LMFAO. that is why they, the media can make a celebrity out of any skanky retard. I am proud to say that I was right all along. go ahead now and spin it away about how Virginia is an idiot state or whatever:

"Gingrich, Perry fail to qualify for GOP primary ballot in Virginia. Virginia GOP said that Ron Paul had submitted enough signatures to appear on the ballot."

Republican presidential candidates Michele Bachmann, Jon Huntsman and Rick Santorum failed to qualify for the Virginia ballot, according to state GOP officials.

Four candidates — former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney, former House speaker Newt Gingrich, Texas Gov. Rick Perry and Rep. Ron Paul (Texas) — turned in thousands of signatures by the deadline.

Candidates had until 5 p.m. to collect 10,000 signatures from across the state, including 400 from each congressional district.

Virginia, an increasingly important swing state, will hold its primary on Super Tuesday, March

The signatures still must be certified by Republican Party of Virginia. Garren Shipley, a party spokesman, said he expects that to be completed by Friday.

Bachmann, Huntsman, Santorum not on Va. primary ballot | Richmond Times-Dispatch

That's no fault of Mitt Romney, the Virginia Gop or Ron Paul, they did the work the others did not and they were warned as long ago as Nov 15th to get busy or they not make the requirement to qualify for the ballot. All states have different election laws it's important as a national candidate to know what those are and respond effectively or your out. They are all different with caucuses, primaries etc, they all have their individual requirements.

Here is where they were warned.

Could GOP Presidential Candidates Fail to Meet Ballot Requirements in Virginia? | Swampland | TIME.com

Ron Paul has a large cult following. It's just not big enough to get him elected.

Just as the Blue-Bloods in the GOP establishment wish it to be.

Citizens of Wisconsin can get a half a million signatures to recall Walker in a month.

Newt Gingrich can't get 10k in how long did he have exactly?

Failllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I'm telling you guys...a LOT of people want Newt. It's the damned establishment GOP, which of course Newt was never a part of - really, he wasn't - that is out to get him.

It's a conspiracy, I tell ya.

Soooo many people want Newt they were lined up in droves to get him on the ballot in HIS STATE, He's their favorite son. I mean, man, Newt LIVES here. We know him. We know how good he will be for America.

Please do not let the fact we could only garner .01% (please correct my math on that one. Not my strong suit.) of the registered voters in our compact state during the height of holiday season does not in any way advance the notion those droves were not there.

They love him here in Virginia. I'm telling ya. They do.

I'm telling you guys...a LOT of people want Newt. It's the damned establishment GOP, which of course Newt was never a part of - really, he wasn't - that is out to get him.

Soooo many people want Newt they were lined up in droves to get him on the ballot in HIS STATE, He's their favorite son. I mean, man, Newt LIVES here. We know him. We know how good he will be for America.

Please do not let the fact we could only garner .01% (please correct my math on that one. Not my strong suit.) of the registered voters in our compact state during the height of holiday season does not in any way advance the notion those droves were not there.

Let's be generous and imagine that he actually handed in 14,000 signatures.

3,716,763 votes were cast in Virginia in the 2008 Presidential election.

14,000/3,716,763 = 0.37667185128565 %

Way to go, Newt!

:thup:

Way to go, Newt!

Wouldn't the decimal be a few more places over?

14,000 / 3,716,763 = 0.00376671851

Way to go, Newt!

That's the raw answer but you have to multiply by 100 to express it in terms of a percentage.

Maybe he and Bloomburg will give us all $5,000 to vote for them??
Maybe there is more to America then you and your begging hand

Maybe there is more to America than a hardcore Paulite.

I like Dr. Paul, I think there should be 100 more folks like him in Congress. I don't think he should be President. I don't like how hardcore Paulites seem to think that they are the only truly informed folks of the crowd. Most of you people are very uninformed and only parrot talking points. It reminds me of the Obamabots of 4 years ago.

How'd that work out?

Way to go, Newt!

That's the raw answer but you have to multiply by 100 to express it in terms of a percentage.
Ah. You see, that's why I suck at math.

Thanks. :)

Forum List

Back