Media forces for and against Hillary Rodham Clinton

Some one please tell me what has Hillary done (besides marry Willie) that qualifies her to be President??? I do not want to hear she is going to do this and she is going to do that--only accomplishments ???

Some one please tell me what has Hillary done (besides marry Willie) that qualifies her to be President??? I do not want to hear she is going to do this and she is going to do that--only accomplishments ???

She got elected Senator, so she knows how to get her name out and run a winning campaign.
She proved she is electable.

Apparently that's all you need to qualify for public office.
That's all Obama needed to win a Nobel Prize.

She got elected Senator, so she knows how to get her name out and run a winning campaign.

Well, Obama was also clean. And articulate. Speaking in simple metaphors that are open to interpretation didn't hurt either....... :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok that counts for something she fooled the new yorkers

Forum List

Back