Media Douchebags at their Extra Douchiest

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
Brent Bozell's hall of shame list just came out and is it a doozie!

The #1 is....

“Mary Jo wasn’t a right-wing talking point or a negative campaign slogan....We don’t know how much Kennedy was affected by her death, or what she’d have thought about arguably being a catalyst for the most successful Senate career in history....[One wonders what] Mary Jo Kopechne would have had to say about Ted’s death, and what she’d have thought of the life and career that are being (rightfully) heralded. Who knows — maybe she’d feel it was worth it.”
— Discover magazine deputy web editor Melissa Lafsky, who formerly worked on the New York Times’s Freakonomics blog, writing at the Huffington Post, August 27.

The Best Notable Quotables of 2009

The #1 is....

“Mary Jo wasn’t a right-wing talking point or a negative campaign slogan....We don’t know how much Kennedy was affected by her death, or what she’d have thought about arguably being a catalyst for the most successful Senate career in history....[One wonders what] Mary Jo Kopechne would have had to say about Ted’s death, and what she’d have thought of the life and career that are being (rightfully) heralded. Who knows — maybe she’d feel it was worth it.”
— Discover magazine deputy web editor Melissa Lafsky, who formerly worked on the New York Times’s Freakonomics blog, writing at the Huffington Post, August 27.

Great, a bunch of Conservative/Right Wing douchebags made a list of the Liberal/Left Wing douchebags they hate most. Humorous to see another group fighting against the invisible enemy that is the "Liberal bias" in the media.

The #1 is....

I see the statement as PURE unadultrated arrogance to people who THINK the Seat is their SOLE property. And to use a person whom isn't HERE to speak...is based upon arrogant presumption in my view.

If you can look through that slobbering swill from the supposed "all stars" of today's media and still claim that there isn't any bias, you're so far gone so as to fail words.

Spare me, I looked at all of them, it was practically the same people. My goodness, posting quotes from MSNBC is like me watching Fox News for an afternoon for quotes, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Though I will say one thing, all of the Conservative douchebags voting The Boss number one in that last category was hilarious. Especially since he was right. I mean, now that Obama is in office you hear a lot of people saying we need to leave Afghanistan because it's impossible to win. And yet somehow, Bush did okay in terms of foreign policy? The doublethink boggles the mind. Did Afghanistan suddenly become a failure on January 20 or 21 of 2009?

And I went over this last night with Patek, "Liberal Bias" is a myth.

Conservatives have essentially a monopoly on the Radio. Television with CBS, ABC, and NBC are all becoming irrelevant with each passing year. More than 50% of Americans for sure and likely over 60% now get their daily news from the internet. It's more than newspapers.

And MSNBC is obviously the Democrat outlet. As Fox News is the Republican. CNN was a little of both before people like Lou Dobbs left but they're more of a TMZ like news center now.

But hey, if I want to hear complaints about Liberal Bias, I can go listen to a large variety of Conservatives cry about it. I don't have to hear it here alone.

You know, I really can't stand Keith, I really can't. But once in awhile, despite of himself, he makes a good point.

You don't have to watch the entire video, just Fast forward to 08:17

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlHLSE-M_y0[/ame]

Last edited:
  • Banned
Olbershit makes no good points....That jackass wouldn't know his ass form a hot rock if he didn't have a teleprompter to read.

Much of a little shit I think a guy like Bill Maher is, at least he can form cogent arguments on the fly.

The #1 is....

“Mary Jo wasn’t a right-wing talking point or a negative campaign slogan....We don’t know how much Kennedy was affected by her death, or what she’d have thought about arguably being a catalyst for the most successful Senate career in history....[One wonders what] Mary Jo Kopechne would have had to say about Ted’s death, and what she’d have thought of the life and career that are being (rightfully) heralded. Who knows — maybe she’d feel it was worth it

We don't know how Ted was affected? Didn't he have a dog named Splash?

I think there's as much a chance MLK might think having been shot to death was "worth it."

That quote is one of the most unfeeling and irresponsible things I've ever read.

Olbershit makes no good points....That jackass wouldn't know his ass form a hot rock if he didn't have a teleprompter to read.

Much of a little shit I think a guy like Bill Maher is, at least he can form cogent arguments on the fly.

The point was the number of Conservatives out there in the media that cry that Conservatives have no voice in the media and that there is Liberal bias is overwhelming.

I like Bill Maher, he's entertaining and I enjoy his show. I'm surprised you don't considering how often he's called out on Obama as he should be.

If you can look through that slobbering swill from the supposed "all stars" of today's media and still claim that there isn't any bias, you're so far gone so as to fail words.

Spare me, I looked at all of them, it was practically the same people. My goodness, posting quotes from MSNBC is like me watching Fox News for an afternoon for quotes, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Though I will say one thing, all of the Conservative douchebags voting The Boss number one in that last category was hilarious. Especially since he was right. I mean, now that Obama is in office you hear a lot of people saying we need to leave Afghanistan because it's impossible to win. And yet somehow, Bush did okay in terms of foreign policy? The doublethink boggles the mind. Did Afghanistan suddenly become a failure on January 20 or 21 of 2009?

And I went over this last night with Patek, "Liberal Bias" is a myth.

Conservatives have essentially a monopoly on the Radio. Television with CBS, ABC, and NBC are all becoming irrelevant with each passing year. More than 50% of Americans for sure and likely over 60% now get their daily news from the internet. It's more than newspapers.

And MSNBC is obviously the Democrat outlet. As Fox News is the Republican. CNN was a little of both before people like Lou Dobbs left but they're more of a TMZ like news center now.

But hey, if I want to hear complaints about Liberal Bias, I can go listen to a large variety of Conservatives cry about it. I don't have to hear it here alone.

You know, I really can't stand Keith, I really can't. But once in awhile, despite of himself, he makes a good point.

You don't have to watch the entire video, just Fast forward to 08:17

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlHLSE-M_y0[/ame]

lol @ the Jonah Goldberg, Sarah Palin, and Matt Drudge ones

Yeah, right.....At least one of those media "conservatives" (David Brooks) even made the MRC's roll.

Maher was fun when he was on Comedy Central and was an equal opportunity gadfly. But he's yet another example of a guy who's an entertainer that went total Hollywood, bought into his own hype, and started believing that his opinions are worth the time of day.

Yeah, right.....At least one of those media "conservatives" (David Brooks) even made the MRC's roll.

Maher was fun when he was on Comedy Central and was an equal opportunity gadfly. But he's yet another example of a guy who's an entertainer that went total Hollywood, bought into his own hype, and started believing that his opinions are worth the time of day.

I'm not exactly sure how he's total hollywood considering hollywood pretty much took his show away after the comments he made after 9/11.

The #1 is....

Wow! :eek:

Unfuckingbelievable...

The #1 is....

Wow! :eek:

Unfuckingbelievable...

Ditto. The guy that wrote this is a moron plus.

I'm sure Teddy would have been happy to forget MJK ever existed. I'm old enough to remember when this happened and I can still see him the next day giving his wonderful speech explaining why he didn't try to get help for her. Many fishy things happened over this event and Teddy made sure he took care of himself all the way. Whatta guy.

I'm not exactly sure how he's total hollywood considering hollywood pretty much took his show away after the comments he made after 9/11.
That's what happens when you let others build you up....They can tear you back down.

In the meantime, he has gone the way of Letterman and Olbermann in his open and palpable bitterness, and it doesn't play very well at all.

I for one wish Brent Bozell would show his face in the media more, as a conservative all-star.
He's just what the face of conservatism should look like.

Forum List

Back