Media Deception: NBC Smears 2nd Amendment Supporters as ‘Hecklers’ of Sandy Hook Vict

Hope you don't mind but I passed along your link to a different thread. The unedited version of the video clearly shows that the audience was respectful and only responded to his testimony because they were prompted by him. Thanks again.

No one heckled the father of a slain student. No one. This is a lie started by MSNBC and repeated throughout the rest of the media as though it were true. Here is what really happened: the father made the following comment which was actually in the form of a question:

“I ask if there is anyone who is in this room that can give me one reason or challenge this question: Why anybody in this room needs to have done of these assault-style weapons or military weapons or high capacity clips?” He then looked to his left where people were seated. He paused, and getting no response he then said, “Not one person can answer the question.”

At this point several people in the room then gave a very brief response to the question.

No heckling. None. Just a polite answer to a question which they had been directly asked.

The problem is that MSNBC edited out the father's question, which made it appear like heckling.

There is no doubt that MSNBC knowingly misrepresented the facts to smear gun owners.

The actual complete video can be seen at the following link.

MSNBC Caught Selectively Editing Another Clip ? This Time of Sandy Hook Victim?s Father | Video | TheBlaze.com

Sadly, there were a number of members on this forum who started threads titled “Father of Newtown Victim Heckled” and many more commented on these threads as though they were true. Well, I will give credit to the MSM for doing what they do best; they fooled a lot of people.

Those irresponsible, unethical liberal agenda-driven assholes in the MSM deliberately lied – again (remember the Zimmerman case?). Why should they ever be believed again – on anything?

Hope you don't mind but I passed along your link to a different thread. The unedited version of the video clearly shows that the audience was respectful and only responded to his testimony because they were prompted by him. Thanks again.

Thanks for starting this as a separate thread. Now, finally, the truth will come out.

The right wingers absoutly heckled the grieving father. They could care less about murdered innocent children, all these loons care about is "ain't nobody gunna take my gunzzzz!"

The right wingers absoutly heckled the grieving father. They could care less about murdered innocent children, all these loons care about is "ain't nobody gunna take my gunzzzz!"

Hey you racist fuck, why don't you actually LISTEN to the real-time audio of the 'incident'??

I've watched the video in it's entirety you neo-nazi fuck and he absoutly was heckled by the right wing trash.

Hey you racist fuck, why don't you actually LISTEN to the real-time audio of the 'incident'??

I've watched the video in it's entirety you neo-nazi fuck and he absoutly was heckled by the right wing trash.

"Must..perpetuate....this....lie...."

^^^ This marionette has his strings pulled by the same puppet master.

But it's OK, they are liberals so that's different

WHY ANYONE would watch that dishonest station is beyond me and the person they accused should sue them out of existence

Evidently.. you hvae not.. or you simply wish to keep spouting the same debunked bullshit, over and over, in some feeble attempt to try and fool someone...

Oh.. and you lose via Godwin's law

He plainly asked, "I ask if there’s anybody in this room that can give me one reason or challenge this question".

He was soliciting input from the people in the room and even looked around the room for an answer. Even then, the audience still remained quiet. So then he boldly proclaimed no one could answer his question.

He was then proven wrong.

Only a partisan retard would call that heckling.

Last edited:

Thanks for passing it along. Uncovering the truth, no matter who is lying (R or D) is our civic duty.

Stop watching the liberal media!

Forum List

Back