Media chill on Donald Trump announcement

The big announcement is going to be that Trump has binders full of proof that Bain Capital provided Big Bird with a bayonet.

3428_158187274324253_1075208260_n.jpg

Donald Trump donates to Democrat AND Republican politicians in NY. He says "that's the cost of doing business".

But but but... he's an evil Republican. That's what im told. It has to be true. Right?

I wish the man would stop trying to help. With his help who needs enemies?

Donald Trump donates to Democrat AND Republican politicians in NY. He says "that's the cost of doing business".

But but but... he's an evil Republican. That's what im told. It has to be true. Right?

I wish the man would stop trying to help. With his help who needs enemies?
well seems to be me denied stories of what it could be in press.

so who knows what it is . 40 mintues left now to big annoucement.

He's going to announce the next contestents on Celebrity Apprentice all have one thing in common: they all donated to Obama's campaign.

Tune in to the first episode to find out who they are.

He's going to announce the next contestents on Celebrity Apprentice all have one thing in common: they all donated to Obama's campaign.

Tune in to the first episode to find out who they are.

that be odd annocement. would not suprise me if its to do with the appertice. we see.

Trump is a bigot. As far as what the news is, we don't know. Probably something stupid, but might not be. We will just have to find out. I mean come on, divorce papers? Who the F&*$ cares?

It depends on what the divorce papers say. Is it "we don't get along and have mutually decided to split up"? Or do they say "He beats me and humiliates me in public."

Touche

Trump's big announcement about obama isn't news. But, Allred's announcement of what Romney said in someone ELSE'S divorce is.

This is why we wonder whether or not democrats have a shred of sanity left.

Trump's big announcement about obama isn't news. But, Allred's announcement of what Romney said in someone ELSE'S divorce is.

This is why we wonder whether or not democrats have a shred of sanity left.

It's not sanity that's the issue, it's integrity

Trump proves yet again that there is not necessarially any link between being wealthy and intelligence.

Ah... this was all a conspiracy!
Obama withheld transcripts SO back in college he KNEW Donald Trump would offer his brother $5 million (you know Obama's $12/year hut dwelling bro???) and Obama killed two birds with $5 million!!!
Yea that's exactly how's going down!!
SMART!!!

Ah... this was all a conspiracy!
Obama withheld transcripts SO back in college he KNEW Donald Trump would offer his brother $5 million (you know Obama's $12/year hut dwelling bro???) and Obama killed two birds with $5 million!!!
Yea that's exactly how's going down!!
SMART!!!

It's times like this that I wish google translate included Stupidese.

Forum List

Back