Media Bias That Makes You Sick

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I've known about Accuracy in Media for some time but just bookmarked it today on my Feedly. According to this, “media activists” are going to vomit as a form of social protest against capitalism.

And they'll protest in a time and place that wouldn't give them all the comfortable things they enjoy – to include the clothes they plan to barf all over – if it wasn't for capitalism. :puke3:

Read more @ Media Bias That Makes You Sick

I've known about Accuracy in Media for some time but just bookmarked it today on my Feedly. According to this, “media activists” are going to vomit as a form of social protest against capitalism.

And they'll protest in a time and place that wouldn't give them all the comfortable things they enjoy – to include the clothes they plan to barf all over – if it wasn't for capitalism. :puke3:

Read more @ Media Bias That Makes You Sick

I think many people abandoned the MSM a long time ago, no matter which nation it's in, it's all basically propaganda and whatever they say, it's obviously co-ordinated as they all pretty much are saying the exact same things, maybe differing a little with the phrasing, but the message is exactly the same.

The truth is out there, however you can't be intellectually lazy, you have to search it out for yourself.

Unfortunately, too many people are still intellectually lazy and just sit there in front of the TV taking in the propaganda talking points horsecrap.

Forum List

Back