Media Bias? Nah!

They didn't count. But you knew that, right?

That's right. they didn't count. So most of us are stuck with a president we didn't want.

Why do you think this is a good thing?

How much more votes would Trump have gotten if the news had just reported and not lied?
The other half of this nation did not want Obama either ,but we accepted it and did not go out destroying our own neighborhood's.

Because the process works as it is supposed to work. Now, when you say "most of us", you do realize that you are NOT talking about a majority of eligible American voters, right?

I'm talking about the majority who voted, who voted AGAINST Trump.
Here's where the wheels fall off your tricycle, because the majority of American voters voted AGAINST Hillary as well.

LOL...you clowns lost. The White House...the House...the Senate...and the Supreme Court. So retire to your playpen now where you can spend the next 20 years or so making up more lies to support your losing agendas and various biases. We're looking forward to the entertainment spewing forth from your butthurt.

Guy, More people voted for Hillary. And when Trump fucks up the economy at Hoover levels, you will be amazed how quickly the mob turns on you.

Here's where the wheels fall off your tricycle, because the majority of American voters voted AGAINST Hillary as well.

Well, not so much. In a popular vote, Hillary won.

Now, here's the thing. If we had a runoff election, without Stain and Dope-smoking Johnson in it, who do you think would win?
She may have gotten the most votes, but she did not get the majority of votes. Most voters voted AGAINST Hillary. I noted that you have to eliminate several candidates in order to make a Hillary win seem inevitable. You're changing the rules in mid stream. "If we just switched out the quarterback for the losing team in the last Super Bowl, who do you think would win?".

She may have gotten the most votes, but she did not get the majority of votes. Most voters voted AGAINST Hillary. I noted that you have to eliminate several candidates in order to make a Hillary win seem inevitable. You're changing the rules in mid stream. "If we just switched out the quarterback for the losing team in the last Super Bowl, who do you think would win?".

Not at all. Most times, the person who gets the most votes wins...

This time, you have a guy who didn't get the most votes, who won because of some shennanigans involving a foreign power he might be in debt to, and you are just fine with this...

The Academic Archipelago

Can media bias sometimes be a good thing? Imagine if Shaq and Kobe visit a Duke University Charity Event (for UNICEF) as celebrity guests (Kobe was supposedly recruited by Duke before he decided to go right to the NBA). You get exposure for both media personalities/celebrities and academic environments (e.g., collegiate sports). This could be an interesting 'ground-up' trend in mass market democracy.

kobe-bryant-shaq.jpg

Get over it! Every recount shows Trump with MORE votes - including Detroit where hundreds of phoney votes were found for the Queen of Sleaze.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/usa-trump-wins-575x319.jpg

This surprises me. America's Newspaper seems somewhat neutral to me. I catch its headlines every day and see very little stuff like this. Maybe I'm just not paying close attention.

Read more @ WHAT MEDIA BIAS? USA Today Headline Asks: "If Donald Trump Wins, What Country Would You Flee to?" - The Gateway Pundit
They're looking into what news dominated this election and overwhelmingly fake news that was pro trump or anti hillary won.

The people talking about the lying media got conned by fake news.

Even the trump kids tweets were lies but shared a lot

Forum List

Back