Media Bias: John Stossel... The Incredible Smear Machine Aimed At Team Trump

You are so hopelessly stupid that you can't even comprehend your stupidity, much less recognize it.

All Democrats do is talk shit, and that has been their actual governing strategy for literally decades.

Nancy Pelosi alone has talked more shit in the past 8 years than Trump has in his entire life, and she is actually one of the more mild mannered Democrats in the federal government right now.
"All Democrats do is talk shit" says the guy as he talks shit about me... I'm going to make up a new word for you, its a combination of hypocritical and pathetic, i'll call you hypothetic.
You are the stupid fuck who does nothing but use ad hominem.
Says the guy as he posts his second ad hominem towards me... #hypothetic
You apparently don't know what "ad hominem" means.
Ad hominem is when you direct an argument towards the person you are debating rather than their position. And why are you bringing up a different thread here? #hypothetic
And yet you accused me of using ad hominem when I have relentlessly attacked your positions using my own, regardless of whether or not I was attacking you.

"All Democrats do is talk shit" says the guy as he talks shit about me... I'm going to make up a new word for you, its a combination of hypocritical and pathetic, i'll call you hypothetic.
Ad hominem is when you direct an argument towards the person you are debating rather than their position. And why are you bringing up a different thread here? #hypothetic
And yet you accused me of using ad hominem when I have relentlessly attacked your positions using my own, regardless of whether or not I was attacking you.
I accuse you of using it directly after you used it twice against me.

I haven't done it once to you.

You are the one calling me a white supremacist and ignoring everything I am saying to directly counter the narrative you are ceaselessly spewing.

I haven't done it once to you.

You are the one calling me a white supremacist and ignoring everything I am saying to directly counter the narrative you are ceaselessly spewing.
You literally just did it in this thread post #13 and #15. Now you are bringing up a discussion from a different thread and hijacking this one. Piss off, this is the last time im responding to your off subject posts

Forum List

Back