Media Bias. Its Part Of Their Fabric

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
(Remember the Washington Post's article on GWB's renditions program? It was written by Post reporter Dana Priest, who just happened to be married to one William Chester Goodfellow, 1960's anti Vietnam War activist and Communist fellow traveler. It was no big deal that the Pulitzer just fell into her lap. All she had to do was have hubby call up his former KGB handlers and ask them to find out what was going on then in the cells and the dungeons that they had formerly done their best work. Voila! A Pulitzer! For me!)

Goodfellow’s Bedfellows: Who’s in Bed with the Washington Post

A friend of mine retired from the Air Force and went to work in the civilian defense intelligence industry after retirement. After finishing his first assignment for the CIA he remarked that "Now (he) knew why guys like Aldrich Ames went over the hill to the other side"
He also remarked previously, especially during Gulf War I, on the dearth of protests at home regarding that conflict, that it took time for the Left, the Communists, and their other fellow travelers to get their operatives on the ground and then up and operational. Mr Goodfellow's rather lengthy resume was a serendipitous find after that conversation.
He's also the source of an oft repeated quote that "Washington DC is filled with people who would sell their country down the river in a heartbeat if they thought it would place their political party in a one leg up advantage over the other."

Last edited:
(As an example of willingness to sell your country down the river in a heartbeat, I offer this little tidbit out of DC)

"According to numerous sources within the Section, Ms. Gyamfi had been asked in two separate interviews whether she was involved in the leaking of confidential and privileged information out of the Voting Section. Each time, she flatly denied any knowledge as to who was responsible for the leaks. In a third interview, she was once again questioned about her role in the leaks. At first, she adamantly denied involvement. Then, however, she was confronted with e-mail documents rebutting her testimony.

At that point, she immediately broke down and confessed that she had lied to the investigators three separate times. Since IG interviewees are all required to take an oath to tell the truth upon penalty of perjury, and investigators record all interviews, an audio recording of these admissions must exist in the IG files. Mind you, Ms. Gyamfi did not say she misunderstood the questions. She did not claim to have forgotten something and later remembered it. Instead, she plainly admitted her deceit and ascribed her motive to attempting to protect the “other people” involved, i.e., the other career staff (mostly attorneys) who also violated their oaths of office and their professional obligations by publicizing confidential legal opinions and analyses.

After the admission, Ms. Gyamfi returned to the Voting Section distraught, crying and sobbing. She was consoled by another career employee to whom she confessed what had happened. This was witnessed and heard by other Voting Section staff, and the story of what occurred during the IG interview was soon known all over the Section.

Did Gyamfi get fired? Face discipline? Not according to Spakovsky’s sources, who note that Gyamfi has been assigned to the Voting Section’s probe of the new Texas redistricting plan. Coincidentally or not, the leaks occurred on the last CRD investigation of a redistricting plan in Texas:""

DoJ attorney admitted to perjury but still kept her job? « Hot Air

What does this have to do w/ Republicans & their cozy relationship w/ the military industrial complex/weapons systems for campaign donations and promise of future employment? :eusa_think:

Still reading John Kenneth Galbraith, I see. Make note of those investment pools, the ones that tanked the 1929 Market, as well. Most of their successors donated to Barack Hussein Obama in 2008, as well as all those folks over at Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, you know the ones that Barnie as in Fwank said he wanted to keep rolling the dice with, Franklin Raines, James Johnson and the ones the SEC named Friday last, who told the market Fannie and Freddie only had 8 billion in EA and Liar loans on their books when they actually had over 40 billions in Liar Loans.

Forum List

Back