Media bias in ABC news coverage

airplanemechanic

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2014
I was watching ABC last night and they were talking about Trumps 2005 tax return and how he "only" paid 25% taxes, while saying the "top income bracket" of 35% he avoided paying by declaring losses. Losses that he legally was allowed to declare and.......

....kinda failed to mention that he paid a higher tax rate than Obama and Bernie Sanders.

Unbelievable the bias in the media these days.

The Note: Trump's 2005 tax return leaves a lot to be desired

Last edited:
Actual IRS data show that in 2005, the top 0.001% of filers paid an average tax rate of 18.95%. Had Trump paid that rate, he'd have saved $9.5 million dollars.

All Maddow managed to do with her grand Trump tax scoop was showcase how the superrich pay more than their "fair share" of income taxes, while most Americans barely pay any.

That can't possibly be the message she'd hoped to deliver.

Last edited:
I was watching ABC last night and they were talking about Trumps 2005 tax return and how he "only" paid 25% taxes, while saying the "top income bracket" of 35% he avoided paying by declaring losses. Losses that he legally was allowed to declare and.......

....kinda failed to mention that he paid a higher tax rate than Obama and Bernie Sanders.

Unbelievable the bias in the media these days.

The Note: Trump's 2005 tax return leaves a lot to be desired
You left out the Democrats who think everyone else should pay taxes but them. Tim Geithner, Tom Daschle, Charlie Rangel, etc.

No wonder they want higher taxes, they don't plan on paying any anyway LOL

I've always stated that democrats should set an example, if they want to pay higher taxes pay them and set an example for everyone else but they never seem to take me up on my offer.....

Forum List

Back