Media Bias against the Trump Administration

So Sean Spicer says that "even Hitler" didn't stoop to using chemical weapons. He OBVIOUSLY meant to add, "...on the battlefield."

No, wait. Maybe it wasn't so obvious. Maybe some people are so stupid that they didn't understand the clear meaning of Spicer's statement.

Stupid? Hardly. The MSM have beat him mercilessly over the past few days, forcing him into a cornucopia of mea culpa's because...what? They THOUGHT HE WASN'T AWARE THAT HITLER GASSED SEVERAL MILLION PEOPLE? Bullshit.

Unfortunately, discretion and diplomacy prevent him from responding one time: "Fuck all of you. You know what I meant."

So many excuses, so little time..

Tell me where he was going to say on the battlefield ? He wasn't, he stopped it there..and had a chance.

He just had the look like , will I believe my own bullshit? what did I say?

Hitler used chemical weapons...period.

:lame2: ^Lame things like this are exactly why Trump won. By all means, keep it up! :FIREdevil:

So Sean Spicer says that "even Hitler" didn't stoop to using chemical weapons. He OBVIOUSLY meant to add, "...on the battlefield."

No, wait. Maybe it wasn't so obvious. Maybe some people are so stupid that they didn't understand the clear meaning of Spicer's statement.

Stupid? Hardly. The MSM have beat him mercilessly over the past few days, forcing him into a cornucopia of mea culpa's because...what? They THOUGHT HE WASN'T AWARE THAT HITLER GASSED SEVERAL MILLION PEOPLE? Bullshit.

Unfortunately, discretion and diplomacy prevent him from responding one time: "Fuck all of you. You know what I meant."

Tell me where he was going to say on the battlefield ? He wasn't, he stopped it there..and had a chance.

:lame2: ^Lame things like this are exactly why Trump won. By all means, keep it up! :FIREdevil:

spicey, kelly anne conway, and all the other liars will be why trump won't win again and your party will be cripple for the rest of my life time. By all means, keep it up!

will I believe my own bullshit? what did I say?

He needs to go. There is no excuse for some who is ignorant to history and/or a holocaust denier to be in the white house. Bye bye spicey.

Are you really that stupid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm smart enough to know that hitler did gas HIS OWN people. Unless spicey was implying that jewish people were "outsiders" or "the enemy." (which is exactly what he was doing) He needs to go.

Hitler never used chemical weapons in battle. The kerfluffling is faux outrage over nothing.

All it really does is spotlight how petty the MSM actually is.
he didnt say hitler never used chemical weapons in battle. He said hitler didn't use chemical weapons on his own people. Were jewish-germans "not his people?" Were they not people at all? what did spicey mean?!?

Actually he didn't say on his own people, nor in battle......so he left himself wide open to piss off people..

Keep what up?

He needs to go. There is no excuse for some who is ignorant to history and/or a holocaust denier to be in the white house. Bye bye spicey.

I'm smart enough to know that hitler did gas HIS OWN people. Unless spicey was implying that jewish people were "outsiders" or "the enemy." (which is exactly what he was doing) He needs to go.

Hitler never used chemical weapons in battle. The kerfluffling is faux outrage over nothing.

he didnt say hitler never used chemical weapons in battle. He said hitler didn't use chemical weapons on his own people. Were jewish-germans "not his people?" Were they not people at all? what did spicey mean?!?

Actually he didn't say on his own people, nor in battle......so he left himself wide open to piss off people..

The only people "mad" are people that were alrieady looking high and low for an excuse to be "mad".

The only people "mad" are people that were alrieady looking high and low for an excuse to be "mad".
Or people who don't appreciate revisionist history/holocaust denial..

You mean like the highly irrelevant Debbie Wasserman?

She has moral high ground on-? Not a damn thing.

Yes I will agree that people listen to his every word and pick it apart..like they have done with every past press secretary since Johnson.

He was uneducated on a topic trying to bullshit his way out of the question, he had a look on his face like he didn't know if what he said was right...
He should have said I am very sorry, but I may have made a mistake and cleared it up right there...

Instead he waits 24 hours

Now he did apologize , so the ones offended need to move on and get over it..

Yes I will agree that people listen to his every word and pick it apart..like they have done with every past press secretary since Johnson.

He was uneducated on a topic trying to bullshit his way out of the question, he had a look on his face like he didn't know if what he said was right...
He should have said I am very sorry, but I may have made a mistake and cleared it up right there...

It's not something to say sorry and hug and make up. He is unfit for his position and proves it again, and again, and again. He needs to go.

He did say his own people when asked to clarify.

"When it comes to sarin gas, he was not using the gas on his own people" Spicer said.

He did say his own people when asked to clarify.

"When it comes to sarin gas, he was not using the gas on his own people" Spicer said.
trust me I was watching live in shock and awe lol

It's not something to say sorry and hug and make up. He is unfit for his position and proves it again, and again, and again. He needs to go.
Yep. Let's gety it ouit in the open. Jews are running Trump's administration.

Oh, you are a fan of historical accuracy, are you? Let's see if that's true. Answer this: Why were Jews targeted in the Third Reich?
Same reason any group is targeted. Racism. Hitler believed the jews were ruining their "pure race." He believed, as racists do, that each race or "group" had inherent traits, qualities, and characteristics that they inherited genetically that they could not change. Hitler perpetrated ideas like survival of the fittest. He encouraged women to reproduce excessively and planned to grab land to support his growing population. But in order to have the perfect race, he would have to eliminate the "jewish vermin" first. He pushed propaganda using jewish people as the scapegoat for germany's societal problems. Going as far to blame germany's WWI defeat on them.
It is the same racism that donnie uses to push propaganda against refugees/immigrants.

Oh, you are a fan of historical accuracy, are you? Let's see if that's true. Answer this: Why were Jews targeted in the Third Reich?
Same reason any group is targeted. Racism. Hitler believed the jews were ruining their "pure race." He believed, as racists do, that each race or "group" had inherent traits, qualities, and characteristics that they inherited genetically that they could not change. Hitler perpetrated ideas like survival of the fittest. He encouraged women to reproduce excessively and planned to grab land to support his growing population. But in order to have the perfect race, he would have to eliminate the "jewish vermin" first. He pushed propaganda using jewish people as the scapegoat for germany's societal problems. Going as far to blame germany's WWI defeat on them.
It is the same racism that donnie uses to push propaganda against refugees/immigrants.
Hitler's beliefs alone wouldn't account for a whole nation's animosity toward the Jews, and as for propaganda, Jews in pre-WWII Germany controlled the press like they do here in the US. If there was a propaganda problem, it was Jewish.

Jews in fact were responsible for Germany's defeat in WWI, and the resentment felt by the German people was legitimate. Jews had been left alone in Germany to prosper and by the time of WWI had developed powerful banking and press interests, just like they have in the US. Germany was on the brink of victory in WWI and had offered magnanimous terms to Russia, France, and England. Jewish representatives met with the British War Department and made a deal that they would bring the Americans into the war on the side of England in return for Palestine to establish a Jewish state--the famous Balfour Declaration. Great Britain agreed, and the Jews contacted Jews in the US saying, get to work.

Suddenly the American press, which had been pro-German, became anti-German. There were stories of Germans throwing babies out of incubators--oh wait, that was from a different episode of Jewish warmongering--of German soldiers bayoneting babies. The childlike moralist, Woodrow Wilson, was quickly brought on board for war against Germany, and soon enough the US declared war as an ally of Great Britain, et al. Of course, fresh, young, powerful, rich America showed up in an exhausted Europe and quickly turned the tables. Soon Germany surrendered.

It was at the negotiations (which included 117 Jewish participants) of the Treaty of Versailles, widely acknowledged as a vicious and wildly inappropriate treaty, that the Germans first learned the reason for America's entrance to WWI. Wow, they thought, we welcomed the Jews into our country, where they prospered. Then they used their prosperity to betray us and now are crippling us with these negotiations that will leave all of us--including the wives and children of the soldiers they betrayed--at the mercy of Jewish economic predations.

Hell yeah, there was resentment. Hitler was only an unknown soldier at the time, and your revisionist history is complete bullshit.

Hitler's beliefs alone wouldn't account for a whole nation's animosity toward the Jews, and as for propaganda, Jews in pre-WWII Germany controlled the press like they do here in the US. If there was a propaganda problem, it was Jewish.

Jews in fact were responsible for Germany's defeat in WWI, and the resentment felt by the German people was legitimate. Jews had been left alone in Germany to prosper and by the time of WWI had developed powerful banking and press interests, just like they have in the US. Germany was on the brink of victory in WWI and had offered magnanimous terms to Russia, France, and England. Jewish representatives met with the British War Department and made a deal that they would bring the Americans into the war on the side of England in return for Palestine to establish a Jewish state--the famous Balfour Declaration. Great Britain agreed, and the Jews contacted Jews in the US saying, get to work.

Suddenly the American press, which had been pro-German, became anti-German. There were stories of Germans throwing babies out of incubators--oh wait, that was from a different episode of Jewish warmongering--of German soldiers bayoneting babies. The childlike moralist, Woodrow Wilson, was quickly brought on board for war against Germany, and soon enough the US declared war as an ally of Great Britain, et al. Of course, fresh, young, powerful, rich America showed up in an exhausted Europe and quickly turned the tables. Soon Germany surrendered.

It was at the negotiations (which included 117 Jewish participants) of the Treaty of Versailles, widely acknowledged as a vicious and wildly inappropriate treaty, that the Germans first learned the reason for America's entrance to WWI. Wow, they thought, we welcomed the Jews into our country, where they prospered. Then they used their prosperity to betray us and now are crippling us with these negotiations that will leave all of us--including the wives and children of the soldiers they betrayed--at the mercy of Jewish economic predations.

Hell yeah, there was resentment. Hitler was only an unknown soldier at the time, and your revisionist history is complete bullshit.
You're hired! Report to the white house tomorrow morning at 9 am. You're a perfect fit!

Very big of you to accept an apology and move on like that.

You're hired! Report to the white house tomorrow morning at 9 am. You're a perfect fit!
In other words, I called you out on your phony history, gave you the true history of Jewish culpability, and you know it.

The media is not just biased. It is now fully engaged in a 24/7 Take Down Trump campaign. They have abandoned any hint of responsible journalism and are now a somewhat less funny version of Saturday Night Live.

Forum List

Back