MEdia and left already Playing politics with Saddam's trial...

insein

Apr 10, 2004
Philadelphia, Amazing huh...
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/GMA/World/saddam_court_040701-1.html

Several Iraqis expressed skepticism about the proceedings and said they believed it was a campaign booster for the Bush administration in an election year.

In the Jordanian capital of Amman today, a French lawyer on Saddam's defense team told ABC News that he also believed today's hearing was a theater organized by Bush to win the elections.

Sure they did. I wonder if the question asked was "Do you think that this is a ploy by BUSH to gain favor in his CRITICAL election campaign?" Answered: "I never would have thought of that. Maybe"

The way the media acted today was disgusting. They sat there and reviewed Saddam's clothes like they would an actor at an awards ceremony while his charges of genocide were read off. Hopefully the American people see right through the LMM's skew of the situation.

When you start seeing Saddam use the same talking points as the left, you know something isn't right.

of it's collective mind.. Hell by the time the trial of Saddam is over with HE WILL BE A VICTIM of the Bush administration...

Originally posted by phadras
of it's collective mind.. Hell by the time the trial of Saddam is over with HE WILL BE A VICTIM of the Bush administration...

You can already see it being painted that way. This will backfire on them though. Too many people know how bad a dude he is. If they try to say Bush borught down this poor guy, it will blow up in their faces.

Originally posted by insein
You can already see it being painted that way. This will backfire on them though. Too many people know how bad a dude he is. If they try to say Bush borught down this poor guy, it will blow up in their faces.

If not, the people in the US are not as special as I've always thought.

Think the media has its hands full here. Too dangerous for em and the trial isn't supposed to occur for months. Think they will bitch about him not getting a speedy trial ? Something else is out there that needs to be spinned to counter the good news of progress in Iraq. I'm betting they'll find it soon.

Originally posted by Kathianne
If not, the people in the US are not as special as I've always thought.

I agree 100%, Kathianne. If the American people are too dimwitted to see through the LMM, they deserve exactly what they're going to get.

Originally posted by musicman
I agree 100%, Kathianne. If the American people are too dimwitted to see through the LMM, they deserve exactly what they're going to get.

Let's hope they are. After watching the video at the Clinton book signing, I'm less hopeful. How do these people exist without keepers?

OMG THEY BEHEADED SADDAM! THE IRAQI GOV"T IS A VICIOUS HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATOR!

CBS NEWS Sept. 29, 2004

and that's exactly what his punishment should be, that's what makes me cringe when organizations i support because of their great work (mostly, like Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch) start talking about bush or iraq, because they've lost their damn minds 90% of the time with everything they say.

When you start seeing Saddam use the same talking points as the left, you know something isn't right.
Good point!! :clap:

I'm a bit slow I guess, what does LMM stand for?

Liberal
Mass
Media
Thanks sweetie. I knew it was the media, and I figured "liberal" or "left" was in there somewhere, just couldnt' get that other "M", LOL!

Originally posted by Kathianne
Let's hope they are. After watching the video at the Clinton book signing, I'm less hopeful. How do these people exist without keepers?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Forum List

Back