Mecca makeover

ekrem

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2005
You can find more detailed information about projects and infrastructure in Mecca, but I found this article a good overview about how S. Arabia plans to deal with the ever-increasing storm of pilgrims:

Mecca makeover: how the hajj has become big business for Saudi Arabia
• Country's religious tourism industry booming
• New luxury hotels prove huge draw for pilgrims

Mecca makeover: how the hajj has become big business for Saudi Arabia | World news | The Guardian
Send them to 'Palestine', Iraq or Afghanistan to join the holy war against the west, that should reduce the numbers that come back at least. :rolleyes:

You can find more detailed information about projects and infrastructure in Mecca, but I found this article a good overview about how S. Arabia plans to deal with the ever-increasing storm of pilgrims:

Mecca makeover: how the hajj has become big business for Saudi Arabia | World news | The Guardian
Send them to 'Palestine', Iraq or Afghanistan to join the holy war against the west, that should reduce the numbers that come back at least. :rolleyes:

the holy war ? where did I hear this ? who said that ?

George.w.Bush

muslim-lolcat-2.jpg

Did you even read the article to request sending the pilgrims into those wars?
I mean the numbers...

I mean the numbers...
Numbers don't win wars, in the six day war, the Muslim armies outnumbered and out-gunned Israel yet failed to win the war. I thought you would know this reality because of the conflict between the Azeri Turk's and Armenians, where a similar thing occurred. :tongue:

Last edited:

I mean the numbers...
Numbers don't win wars, in the six day war, the Muslim armies outnumbered and out-gunned Israel yet failed to win the war. I thought you would know this reality because of the conflict between the Azeri Turk's and Armenians, where a similar thing occurred. :tongue:

here we go again ! those who fought the damnd Israel were a doubl-cross Arabic system under this slogan only they fought . I maen they were not Islamically enthusiastic so they lost it , so U made a mistake when you called them Muslim armies
although they still rulling coz you wnat that and we are apart !but
but
but
when the publics awake,,,we'll erase so called Israel by the help of Almighty God

and by our own arms... u got it ,,,,,,, daydreamer:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

The difference between us is that I as a Muslim builds on evidence , here I mean the original text of the Noble Qu'ran , but all of you are building up your opinions about Islam on wier web's sites and channels !

Read this and f you find yourself interested to help your people to deal with Islam culture , just give me your zip and I'll send you a copy of Qu'ran !

DO NOT CONVERT TO ISLAM , BUT KNOW HOW MUSLIM THINK

Verse 32 ,chapter 7
"Say: Who hath forbidden the beautiful (gifts) of God, which He hath produced for His servants, and the things, clean and pure, (which He hath provided) for sustenance? Say: They are, in the life of this world, for those who believe, (and) purely for them on the Day of Judgement. Thus do We explain the signs in detail for those who understand."
:eusa_shhh:

I mean the numbers...

here we go again ! those who fought the damnd Israel were a doubl-cross Arabic system under this slogan only they fought . I maen they were not Islamically enthusiastic so they lost it , so U made a mistake when you called them Muslim armies
but
but
when the publics awake,,,we'll erase so called Israel by the help of Almighty God

You made a mistake when you called them anything but, because the nations that attacked Israel existed under Islamic sharia law, and were ruled by Muslims, and the majority of those who took part in the war on the Arab side were Muslims. :eusa_whistle:

I mean the numbers...

but
but

:cuckoo:

Allah loves Israel.
Quran 5:20-21...
Remember Moses said to his people: 'O my people! Recall in remembrance the favor of Allah unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.

(...)
Numbers don't win wars, in the six day war (...)

It is sufficient, when Pilgrims begin to start financing those wars.
You don't want to live in such kind of world.

Next time, just shut the fuck up, if you don't have anything to contribute to a subject.

(...)

Next time, just shut the fuck up, if you don't have anything to contribute to a subject.

You mean Muslim pilgrims who colonized the entire Middle East?

(...)

Stop trying to scare me, it won't work as we already live in such a world. Michael Moore and Chomsky might suck your dick though.

Last edited:

The difference between us is that I as a Muslim builds on evidence , here I mean the original text of the Noble Qu'ran , but all of you are building up your opinions about Islam on wier web's sites and channels !

Read this and f you find yourself interested to help your people to deal with Islam culture , just give me your zip and I'll send you a copy of Qu'ran !

DO NOT CONVERT TO ISLAM , BUT KNOW HOW MUSLIM THINK

What do you say to a Muslima woman with 2 black eyes? Nothing, you already told her twice! :lol:

Christ onna cracker, can we have any sensible discussion about anything whatsoever that pertains to the Middle East that does not devolve instantly into childish name calling?

Ekrem, have you been to Mecca? What was it like?

I do recall this story....

SAUDI-CLOCK-III.jpg

World's biggest clock starts functioning in Mecca - Saudi Arabia - ArabianBusiness.com

What do you think of this clock? It doesn't really appeal to me, to be honest. Mebbe if you see it in person....in photos it's a bit Disney-looking IMO.

Christ onna cracker, can we have any sensible discussion about anything whatsoever that pertains to the Middle East that does not devolve instantly into childish name calling?

Ekrem, have you been to Mecca? What was it like?

I do recall this story....

SAUDI-CLOCK-III.jpg

World's biggest clock starts functioning in Mecca - Saudi Arabia - ArabianBusiness.com

What do you think of this clock? It doesn't really appeal to me, to be honest. Mebbe if you see it in person....in photos it's a bit Disney-looking IMO.

Fucking thing runs backwards, it's at the year 1256 AD already! They should be heading back up into the trees soon.

I agree, they should be armed by Saudi Arabia and sent to Afghanistan, after American troops have withdrawn. The terrorists should then be daisy bombed, since the fact that they are armed constitutes a threat to the Afghan government.

If the armed muzzie terrorists go to safe havens in Pakistan, we should just nuke the fuckers.

We are not in a position to do much against the Saudis, because Saudi Arabia still has oil. But the Saudis should be punished for arming them by being forced to give us their oil for free.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back