Mebbe...

If you GOPers offered the voters a clear alternative instead of a lite version of the Dem candidate, perhaps ya'll could do a better job of attracting votes.

Just sayin.

Oh, and the ship them wetbacks back thingy? It aint workin.

They already did with Ron Paul and Gary Johnson, how were they treated by the mainstream GOP, their "conservative" fellow republicans, and the republican, i mean "conservative" talking heads? I hope that the Libertarian party reaches that 5% threshold.

So how were they treated? You're a liberatarian and are happy Obama got elected? I smell bullshit

There's no bullshit, I just happen to dislike romney, ryan, hannity, limbaugh and the rest of the lying neocon bastards a hell of a lot more. The Libertarians had a classier and more in depth campaign than both the democrats and republicans.

No worse than your greasy. mealy mouthed, change-the-rules at-the-last minute-to-silence-any-opposition used car salesman fuckchop did.

You sure about that, cockbreath?

Romney will probably win the popular vote.

What is the vote count for Gary Johnson?
He won't be working in the Oval Office...And that's all that counts.

Your asshole lost.

Why can't you answer the question?

Pussy.

LOL

They already did with Ron Paul and Gary Johnson, how were they treated by the mainstream GOP, their "conservative" fellow republicans, and the republican, i mean "conservative" talking heads? I hope that the Libertarian party reaches that 5% threshold.

So how were they treated? You're a liberatarian and are happy Obama got elected? I smell bullshit

There's no bullshit, I just happen to dislike romney, ryan, hannity, limbaugh and the rest of the lying neocon bastards a hell of a lot more. The Libertarians had a classier and more in depth campaign than both the democrats and republicans.

Uh.....look at Obama's base and tell me they would have voted for a classy and more in depth candidate. Please!

Noo, it is just a liberal mindset with people wanting free stuff and Obama started giving it to them as soon as he was elected. And probably for that reason...Re-election. Google Cloward and Piven, someday.

It will never go back, to individualism. Romney is a moderate who had the best chance of moving some to the center, from the left. I am proud of him for giving it his all. What a guy.

Glad we kept the House, though. :)
Vinnie Vitalis is a fucking asshole, who shut down the Ron Paul delegation at the RNC by changing the rules at the last minute, just so he could silence any opposing viewpoint, even though he had the nomination locked up.

He's as fucked up an asshole as any democrat.

Ron Paul never had the slightest chance of going the distance. Liked his fiscal ideas though. But the takers wouldn't have...
Does that make any excuse for changing the rules at the last moment to shut him out from the speaking role he earned?

Republicans talk big shit about adhering to both the letter and spirit of the rules (you know, that "constitutional construction" thing)...Except when it becomes inconvenient for them.

If you GOPers offered the voters a clear alternative instead of a lite version of the Dem candidate, perhaps ya'll could do a better job of attracting votes.

Just sayin.

Oh, and the ship them wetbacks back thingy? It aint workin.

A libertarian wouldn't be happy with either option... But...

Who's fault is it that Mitt lost? How is it possible that he couldn't beat a man who's arguably one of the worst presidents ever?

Republicans need to change their platform.

Who's fault is it that Mitt lost? How is it possible that he couldn't beat a man who's arguably one of the worst presidents ever?

It is not a "platform" issue when you can have Jesse Jackson Jr. win re-election from his drug rehab room.

It is not a "platform" issue when you can have Jesse Jackson Jr. win re-election from his drug rehab room.
I disagree with your premise.

But I'm one of those who look to see what I can control and change in order to make what I want to come true to have better chances at doing so, rather than pointing fingers at what someone else did.

He won't be working in the Oval Office...And that's all that counts.

Your asshole lost.

Interesting. I'll ask again:

Who's fault is it that Romney lost?

Pussy.

LOL

I'll answer yours right after you answer the one I have posed to you Libertarainretards several times now.

What percentage of the popular vote did Gary Johnson win?

LOL

... and brace yourself for the followup question on why we should be taking your advice on getting your candidate elected.

LOL

Vinnie Vitalis is a fucking asshole, who shut down the Ron Paul delegation at the RNC by changing the rules at the last minute, just so he could silence any opposing viewpoint, even though he had the nomination locked up.

He's as fucked up an asshole as any democrat.

Ron Paul never had the slightest chance of going the distance. Liked his fiscal ideas though. But the takers wouldn't have...
Does that make any excuse for changing the rules at the last moment to shut him out from the speaking role he earned?

Republicans talk big shit about adhering to both the letter and spirit of the rules (you know, that "constitutional construction" thing)...Except when it becomes inconvenient for them.

I am sure you are right, Oddball.

Interesting. I'll ask again:

Who's fault is it that Romney lost?

Pussy.

LOL

I'll answer yours right after you answer the one I have posed to you Libertarainretards several times now.

What percentage of the popular vote did Gary Johnson win?

LOL

... and brace yourself for the followup question on why we should be taking your advice on getting your candidate elected.

LOL
LOL's aren't fooling anybody. You are annoyed and embarrassed. I don't blame you, while I'm neither of those things I'm not any happier than you are about Obama being president.

Who's fault is it that Mitt lost?

Would you have voted for Obama rather than Gary or Ron?

Forum List

Back