Meathead turned cop.

Yep. Pussies like you dont become cops. Many cops are ex military, or ex athletes. You know...strong tough guys who aren't afraid to fight or carry a gun. You know...stuff cops are expected to be willing to do if necessary.

Nice job calling our troops "lunatics". After all, it takes brains to encamp in a tent on a college campus and avoid bathing or shaving for....well, not sure what for.

And he's right. Its not always the best tool. Near an open flame it's bad. In a hospital it's bad. In a bar it's bad.

Towards a bunch of law breaking punk ass spoiled brats....priceless!!

Do you even know the requirments to be a cop at a CALEA certified agency? Barack Obama, for example, would not pass the screening test. Neither would you. The physical or mental for that matter.

Do you even know the requirments to be a cop at a CALEA certified agency? Barack Obama, for example, would not pass the screening test. Neither would you. The physical or mental for that matter.

Really? Then why are there so many lard-ass cops in all those pictures and videos?

Really? Then why are there so many lard-ass cops in all those pictures and videos?

Felons dont get waivers to be cops dumbass. Felons can't possess a gun. Kinda hard to be a cop when you cant have a gun.

There are some lard asses because of public sector unions. They have filed lawsuits that prevent them from being fired for fatassness, thus, making all cops look like shit. Case law dictates that PT standards are OK in basic academy, but you cant fire anyone once out of training for failing to meet them. It sucks. Blame lawyers and unions for that one.

But, in a larger scope, those fat cops reflect the disgusting, fat general public at large. You want more cops to be just like the citizens. Well, there you go.

And I repeat: Cops dont give waivers for felons, because felons can't possess guns.

Felons dont get waivers to be cops dumbass. Felons can't possess a gun. Kinda hard to be a cop when you cant have a gun.

There are some lard asses because of public sector unions. They have filed lawsuits that prevent them from being fired for fatassness, thus, making all cops look like shit. Case law dictates that PT standards are OK in basic academy, but you cant fire anyone once out of training for failing to meet them. It sucks. Blame lawyers and unions for that one.

But, in a larger scope, those fat cops reflect the disgusting, fat general public at large. You want more cops to be just like the citizens. Well, there you go.

And I repeat: Cops dont give waivers for felons, because felons can't possess guns.

Holy shit, you better read up on felons and gun laws. It depends on the felony and the state. It is not absolute.

Lt. John Pike
article-0-0EE8841400000578-863_233x317.jpg

tumblr_lv554lmNRc1qjdwyso1_500.jpg

Wait until these fucking lunatics return from the sandbox.This is the only "work" most will be able to find.
Here's duh future, murka.:cuckoo:
Pepper spraying cop had an anti-gay slur lawsuit ending in $240,000 settlement while previously saying the spray is 'not always the best tool' | Mail Online

Yep. Pussies like you dont become cops. Many cops are ex military, or ex athletes. You know...strong tough guys who aren't afraid to fight or carry a gun. You know...stuff cops are expected to be willing to do if necessary.

Nice job calling our troops "lunatics". After all, it takes brains to encamp in a tent on a college campus and avoid bathing or shaving for....well, not sure what for.

So calling out a cop who uses excessive force is a slam on all of our military men and women? :cuckoo:

Would you please give me some of the stuff you're drinking? I want to get loaded too. :booze:

Wait until these fucking lunatics return from the sandbox.This is the only "work" most will be able to find.
Pepper spraying cop had an anti-gay slur lawsuit ending in $240,000 settlement while previously saying the spray is 'not always the best tool' | Mail Online

So calling out a cop who uses excessive force is a slam on all of our military men and women? :cuckoo:

Would you please give me some of the stuff you're drinking? I want to get loaded too. :booze:

"Wait until these fucking lunatics return from the sandbox.This is the only "work" most will be able to find."

That doesn't slam them?

Well, this shows why everything is wrong in this country...

But an alleged anti-gay slur by Pike also figured in a racial and sexual discrimination lawsuit a former police officer filed against the department, which ended in a $240,000 settlement in 2008.

Officer Calvin Chang's 2003 discrimination complaint against the university's police chief and the UC Board of Regents alleged he was systematically marginalized as the result of anti-gay and racist attitudes on the force, and he specifically claimed Pike described him using a profane anti-gay epithet.

So that's it. Someone calls you a name, and you end up getting paid $240,000? Seriously?

No wonder we are losing jobs to China. the Chinese must be laughing their asses off.

Athletes!?!?

Most cops are lardbellied tubs.

First off, as a Vet let me say this. Just like in every organization there are good people and there are bad people. Levenworth is filled with military personel who were the "bad people", and not all of the bad ones get weeded out. I like to beleive that there are more good than bad in the armed services, but I don't become a "fan boy" over it, walk around with blinders on.

The second thing is, the police that are cracking down on the OWS protesters are in a f#^*ed position. They have a job to do weather they want to or not. If too much force is used they look like the Syrian police, and if too little force is used the conservatives get bent out of shape and call them pussies.

The third thing, is their attitude. When using force against American civilians you should not give the impression that you enjoyed pepper spraying them. You should not rationalize the use of force on college students when they are just sitting and offering no resistance.

The last thing, is this. These police officers supposidly have training in how to deal with this type of situation. If they are ex-military they have been in way more dangerous situations than this, and I don't even think this hits in the top ten for these guys. To hear them say that they felt threatened by the protesters is quite shocking. Here they are dressed in full riot gear, loaded weapons, and they came in numbers. To hear them say that they were affraid for their safety from a bunch of unarmed college students sitting on the ground is very disappointing, and perhaps they need to rethink their line of work.

Watching all of the police action against the protesters leaves me wondering a couple things. 1) at what point do the police stand up for the common citizens, whom they are sworn to protect, and tell their bosses that what they are doing is wrong? or are they just like the nazi prison guards and just following orders? 2) I can't believe that conservative Americans are actually happy to see their fellow Americans treated this way, it appears that they have more sympathy for the Iranian students that protest than American citizens.

All of the police action against the protesters is very disappointing, and perhaps we need to re-evaluate.

Forum List

Back