MEAT prices in Karachi

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
MEAT prices

I want to inform what reasons Sindh Government and its concern department such price control committee or commissioner of Karachi always fail to control the prices of meat, this is very difficult job to perform or concern department act as carelessness or powerless to control meat prices.

Recently I bought meat from BURNS ROAD for Rs.950 per KG earlier some time back I bought meat from same shop Rs.860, what is Government control prices introduce and enforce, but very surprise no prices display in the shop.

I request to the concern authority make a surprise visit to know what prices meat being sold in Burns Road and what Government prices introduce which never enforce or encourage by these meat sellers, they how you protect and give benefit to common citizen against those BLACK SHEEP those over charging prices and consider its their born right to exercise.

How the meat prices will comes down or control which is the dream of middle class group and in the inflation name all traders are over charging above the reasonable profit which is too injustice and hurting the middle class group but the question is when Government will awake and take immediate notice.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Don't like the prices? Shop elsewhere, raise your own, or learn to hunt. Or better yet... Open your own shop and sell at a loss like you want the vendors to do.

Don't like the prices? Shop elsewhere, raise your own, or learn to hunt. Or better yet... Open your own shop and sell at a loss like you want the vendors to do.

The guy lives in Pakistan, I suspect his options are limited but ... :dunno:

MEAT prices

I want to inform what reasons Sindh Government and its concern department such price control committee or commissioner of Karachi always fail to control the prices of meat, this is very difficult job to perform or concern department act as carelessness or powerless to control meat prices.

Recently I bought meat from BURNS ROAD for Rs.950 per KG earlier some time back I bought meat from same shop Rs.860, what is Government control prices introduce and enforce, but very surprise no prices display in the shop.

I request to the concern authority make a surprise visit to know what prices meat being sold in Burns Road and what Government prices introduce which never enforce or encourage by these meat sellers, they how you protect and give benefit to common citizen against those BLACK SHEEP those over charging prices and consider its their born right to exercise.

How the meat prices will comes down or control which is the dream of middle class group and in the inflation name all traders are over charging above the reasonable profit which is too injustice and hurting the middle class group but the question is when Government will awake and take immediate notice.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Meat prices are up here as well but the prices fluctuate, you have to buy bulk on the great deals or buy a side of butchered, packaged, frozen meat at an average cost of $3.60 a pound in my local area.

Welcome back to the USMB .. Sharif ... :thewave:

Last edited:
MEAT prices

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
We can only hope that you all starve to death.

Looks like my American brothers here are much more interested in weed than meat, which explains the quality of their responses in this thread.

I must say that prices and government control are closely linked in the west too. Here, meat prices are held artificially high, by sponsoring peasants for not producing meat.

What can the government do in Pakistan? Are the prices going up there because of consolidation in the farming industry? Or in the trucking and distribution industry? Or is oil prices pushing prices up in Pakistan?

I guess the Pakistani government could put anti trust measures into farmers, or all those industries that are associated.

Here is an idea. Britain is about to lose its biggest meat export market because of their brexit idiocy. So I guess Pakistan could buy now British beef cheaper then. Get you import contractors call up British producers to bypass the Pakistani prices then.

Looks like my American brothers here are much more interested in weed than meat, which explains the quality of their responses in this thread.

I must say that prices and government control are closely linked in the west too. Here, meat prices are held artificially high, by sponsoring peasants for not producing meat.

What can the government do in Pakistan? Are the prices going up there because of consolidation in the farming industry? Or in the trucking and distribution industry? Or is oil prices pushing prices up in Pakistan?

I guess the Pakistani government could put anti trust measures into farmers, or all those industries that are associated.

Here is an idea. Britain is about to lose its biggest meat export market because of their brexit idiocy. So I guess Pakistan could buy now British beef cheaper then. Get you import contractors call up British producers to bypass the Pakistani prices then.

10641217_530272283783144_4004969643753663448_n.jpg

The "post nazi" job is already taken, perhaps in anotherlife.. :wink_2:

Forum List

Back