Measles Cases Hit 25-Year High - Thank You Anti-Vaxxers!

The nutty, anti-science anti-vaxxers are accomplishing what they want - KILLING MILLIONS OF PEOPLE!!!!!!1!111!!!!!!!

Of course, I'm kidding. But that's a similar mindset to what the crazy conspiracy-laden anti-vaxxers believe.

The number of U.S. measles cases has reached 839 in 23 states, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported Monday in a weekly update, as outbreaks in parts of the country showed no sign of slowing down.

The total is 75 more cases than the CDC reported a week ago. This year is the nation’s worst for measles in 25 years, and with seven months still to go in 2019, it is getting closer to topping the 963 cases reported in 1994.​

Measles Outbreaks, Up to 839 Cases, Show No Sign of Slowing
Just think, soon we can have small box and polio and tuberculosis and all the other cool diseases just like a regular 3rd world country!!

Will you homeschooling conservative nut-jobs be happy then?

Except there are more blue state anti-vaxxers than red state anti-vaxxers, with Oregon leading the way and the, there are more strict compliance red states than blue states with Mississippi and West Virginia leading the way. Are Liberals or Conservatives More Anti-Vaccine? | RealClearScience
It's the reds in the blue states. Antivaxxers used to be hippie types. No longer, now they are Alex Jones listening conspiracy theorist. In other words, conservatives.

I am sure you believe that. The Jewish Orthodox Community in NYC is currently leading the pack in the current outbreak, however

Also the Amish.

Haven't seen anything about the Amish in relation to the current outbreak

Except there are more blue state anti-vaxxers than red state anti-vaxxers, with Oregon leading the way and the, there are more strict compliance red states than blue states with Mississippi and West Virginia leading the way. Are Liberals or Conservatives More Anti-Vaccine? | RealClearScience
It's the reds in the blue states. Antivaxxers used to be hippie types. No longer, now they are Alex Jones listening conspiracy theorist. In other words, conservatives.

I am sure you believe that. The Jewish Orthodox Community in NYC is currently leading the pack in the current outbreak, however
Look at who that antivaxxers are here.

None of them are Democrats.

Yet that does not change the dynamics of the current outbreak centered in deep red New York City and spread by travelers to other cities. More than 800 cases of measles in US, with NY outbreak continuing to lead - CNN
Yes, the orthodox Jews are an exception.

However last I checked they only accounted for about 10% of the measles cases.

Horse man wants to pretend rich liberals didn't start the anti-vax trend. sure

Yet that does not change the dynamics of the current outbreak centered in deep red New York City and spread by travelers to other cities. More than 800 cases of measles in US, with NY outbreak continuing to lead - CNN

This is why I find this board so interesting. One learns something everyday. Today, I learned that Michelle Bachmann is a rich liberal!

Did you get your family their shots?

Of course I did.

I'm not a simple thinker like you. Horse man

Its easy to laugh at these people but you dont always think straight when your kids are involved. Anti vaxers can really influence people.I remember when this kicked off because we had just had our first child. I asked my wife if we should get him his shots and she told me that he already had them.
Caused a bit of a row at the time but she was right, as usual.

Of course I did.

I'm not a simple thinker like you. Horse man
I'm.not sure where this "horse man" stuff is coming from. Do you have me confused with someone else?

Let's run a poll and see who here is antivaxxer.

Poll created, here's the link.

Vaccinations, yes or no?

Vote folks, let's find out. After all, these things are much more fun if you have actual facts to throw at each other.

The nutty, anti-science anti-vaxxers are accomplishing what they want - KILLING MILLIONS OF PEOPLE!!!!!!1!111!!!!!!!

Of course, I'm kidding. But that's a similar mindset to what the crazy conspiracy-laden anti-vaxxers believe.

The number of U.S. measles cases has reached 839 in 23 states, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported Monday in a weekly update, as outbreaks in parts of the country showed no sign of slowing down.

The total is 75 more cases than the CDC reported a week ago. This year is the nation’s worst for measles in 25 years, and with seven months still to go in 2019, it is getting closer to topping the 963 cases reported in 1994.​

This is bullshit, IMHO.

Blaming a handful of religious and ethics based anti-vaxxers is incredulous, as the reason for the outbreak are people bringing in the virus from Turd World Hell Holes and other shithole nations. The bug doesn't spontaneously generate you know.

We need the wall, we need to vet people coming into the country. Before anyone gets a visa to visit America, you should have to be updated on all of your shots.

Well, if wetbacks weren’t allowed to just run across the border measles wouldn’t be such a big deal.

Forum List

Back