Mearshimer/Walt on C-SPAN

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Yesterday, caught the rebroadcast last night, hosted by Brian Lamb.

All I can say is, HOLY CRAP.

Those who've been following know that Mearshimer and Walt are professors at the University of Chicago and Harvard, respectively, who wrote a lengthy paper exposing the Israel lobby as far too powerful and hurtful to America's national interests.

But what interested me were the callers. One after another, they praised the men for breaking the taboo, and there was even mention of the "J" word and nobody pulled the plug or screamed about Hilter.

Wow.

Double wow.

Hopefully, these courageous men and their patriotic effort will result in a more America-first foreign policy in the future. And kudos to the ever-unflappable Brian Lamb for having them on. Cowardly fake-conservative jackasses like Rush and O'Reilly couldn't handle them, I'm sure.

William Joyce said:
Yesterday, caught the rebroadcast last night, hosted by Brian Lamb.

All I can say is, HOLY CRAP.

Those who've been following know that Mearshimer and Walt are professors at the University of Chicago and Harvard, respectively, who wrote a lengthy paper exposing the Israel lobby as far too powerful and hurtful to America's national interests.

But what interested me were the callers. One after another, they praised the men for breaking the taboo, and there was even mention of the "J" word and nobody pulled the plug or screamed about Hilter.

Wow.

Double wow.

Hopefully, these courageous men and their patriotic effort will result in a more America-first foreign policy in the future. And kudos to the ever-unflappable Brian Lamb for having them on. Cowardly fake-conservative jackasses like Rush and O'Reilly couldn't handle them, I'm sure.

The era of jew mind control is quickly coming to an end.:banana:

Guess what? Jews are a bunch of elitist liar pricks, pulling america into their insane plan for world domination.

New Topics

Forum List

Back