Meanwhile…the latest 538 polling. Good for HRC, not so much for DJT.

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Arizona and Iowa join the Clinton Express….

Probably not but for right now, they’ve changed their state songs…. to “Am I blue”….
GA and MT are ripe for the picking!

Screen Shot 2016-10-09 at 8.34.45 AM.png

Probably not but for right now, they’ve changed their state songs…. to “Am I blue”….

View attachment 92759

Americans have a short attention span...and two more debates plus the cubs win the world series..to go just watch when that happens before November..

View attachment 92759

Americans have a short attention span...and two more debates plus the cubs win the world series..to go just watch when that happens before November..

That sounds an awful lot like wishful thinking. Early voting has begun. There are only 30 days until the election as of TODAY. :lol:

I have hopes that poor Barry Goldwater's record loss will finally be broken.

View attachment 92759

That sounds an awful lot like wishful thinking. Early voting has begun. There are only 30 days until the election as of TODAY. :lol:

Goldwaters record loss?

He got 52 EV

Carter got 46 EV

Mondale only got 13

The lying librul media is lying again. Trump's chances of winning are 100%!

If Trump wins this election I will go on a restrictive diet of nothing but elephant shit for the rest of my life! Well.....I would like a little monkey shit for desert on occasion.

View attachment 92759

Goldwaters record loss?

He got 52 EV

Carter got 46 EV

Mondale only got 13

Yes, for Republican's Goldwater's loss is their record.

View attachment 92759

Goldwaters record loss?

He got 52 EV

Carter got 46 EV

Mondale only got 13

and the Democrats losses are far worse.

Perhaps someday you'll get a candidate to erase Carters loss,

but you'll never get anyone to beat Mondales disgrace

Hoping for a Hillary episode tonight. Nobody nearby to prop up the corpse
That's the problem with the focus on Hillary's health, all she has to do is stand up for 90 minutes and she wins, because we know Donald can't go that long without saying something stupid. :laugh2:

View attachment 92759

Goldwaters record loss?

He got 52 EV

Carter got 46 EV

Mondale only got 13

Yes, when they Democrats nominate Rosanne Barr, but since that's not going to happen, you'll just have to keep those in your private spank bank. :lol:

Goldwaters record loss?

He got 52 EV

Carter got 46 EV

Mondale only got 13

Yes, when they Democrats nominate Rosanne Barr, but since that's not going to happen, you'll just have to keep those in your private spank bank. :lol:

I think Roseanne would do better than Mondale did

Perhaps someday you'll get a candidate to erase Carter's loss, but you'll never get anyone to beat Mondale's disgrace
If you go by popular vote percentage, the Goldwater(38.5%) and Hoover(39.7) loses are actually both worse than Carter(41.0) and Mondale(40.6).
Popular vote doesn't put the president in the WH, the EV does
Didn't take you long to come up with an irrelevant comment. What's the real measure of popularity? VOTES. The way I see it both Goldwater's and Hoover's losses were more disgraceful than Mondale's, if you're talking people and not political fiction.

Perhaps someday you'll get a candidate to erase Carter's loss, but you'll never get anyone to beat Mondale's disgrace
If you go by popular vote percentage, the Goldwater(38.5%) and Hoover(39.7) loses are actually both worse than Carter(41.0) and Mondale(40.6).
Popular vote doesn't put the president in the WH, the EV does
Didn't take you long to come up with an irrelevant comment. What's the real measure of popularity? VOTES. The way I see it both Goldwater's and Hoover's losses were more disgraceful than Mondale's, if you're talking people and not political fiction.

Political fiction?

Hilarious.

popularity only gets them on the ticket, and might get them awarded Miss Congeniality.

Electoral Votes put them in office.

Forum List

Back