meanwhile back in the real world ..

Property tax pays for those along with all the fines collected for violating an act, statute, code or ordinance of the corporate entity that you reside in........

OK. So what exactly do you think payroll taxes pay for? Be specific.

Payroll taxes as in the Social Security tax were you pay one half of the 15 percent and the employer pays the other half? Is that what you are talking about?????

I assume that's what you mean by tax on labor. Were there more?

Yes. there is an unproportionate tax that is levied on the bartering of one's labor in one hour increments in exchange of something of value on top of the S.S tax.......

OK. What ever. What do you think all those taxes in your little list pay for? Be specific.

RW's like Dale bitch about liberals living off the government, yet they insit on paying no tax and living on free government services ...

pathetic arent they.

Trump claims he will pay more tax under the GOP tax plan -

we know this how ? He refuses to release his tax returns.

the news from Trump Tower;

multiple provisions in the House and Senate bills appear likely to benefit his business and family.

Taxpaying citizens - YOU'VE BEEN GROPED.

SUCKERS.

The income tax is unconstitutional and was only put in place to pay interest to the foreign owned Federal reserve bankers to pay interest on "money" that they created out of thin air that has no intrinsic value. View attachment 160227

This more accurate
View attachment 160249

Define "fair share", Bulldawg?

Fortunately, that is not my job to determine. I do know that the Trickle Down Scam that the republicans are trying to force through helps rich people at the expense of the working and poor. Warren Buffett paying less in taxes than his secretary does is wrong too. You don't think the rich paying a little more out of the millions they have received in tax breaks instead of taking the small amount of money the rest of us need for food and cloths for our kids would be fair?

Polly wana cracker?

multiple provisions in the House and Senate bills appear likely to benefit his business and family.

SUCKERS.

There's a reason why liars don't like releasing tax returns, it's so they can lie and get away with it.

Property tax pays for those along with all the fines collected for violating an act, statute, code or ordinance of the corporate entity that you reside in........

Payroll taxes as in the Social Security tax were you pay one half of the 15 percent and the employer pays the other half? Is that what you are talking about?????

Yes. there is an unproportionate tax that is levied on the bartering of one's labor in one hour increments in exchange of something of value on top of the S.S tax.......

OK. What ever. What do you think all those taxes in your little list pay for? Be specific.

What "little list", Bulldawg??????

RW's like Dale bitch about liberals living off the government, yet they insit on paying no tax and living on free government services ...

pathetic arent they.

I pay all LAWFUL taxes, dipshit....you are too stupid to comprehend the knowledge that I bestow upon the masses because you are simply one of the sheeple that believes that you are entitled to take in a portion of someone else's labor via a tax....I call it thievery.

I just wanted to make sure I include anything that you might consider to be a tax on labor. Didn't want to muddle the discussion by leaving something out. What do you think that money is used for?

pathetic arent they.

I pay all LAWFUL taxes, dipshit....you are too stupid to comprehend the knowledge that I bestow upon the masses because you are simply one of the sheeple that believes that you are entitled to take in a portion of someone else's labor via a tax....I call it thievery.

I don't think anybody really cares what you call it. Are you going to answer my question, or not?

I just wanted to make sure I include anything that you might consider to be a tax on labor. Didn't want to muddle the discussion by leaving something out. What do you think that money is used for?

Consumption taxes are not the same as a tax placed on someone that is bartering their time and effort for something of value.

Consumption taxes are not the same as a tax placed on someone that is bartering their time and effort for something of value.

Stop your tap dancing. I conceded any tax that you consider to be tax on labor. Exclude those that you don't. What is the money from what ever taxes are left spent on?

Stop your tap dancing. I conceded any tax that you consider to be tax on labor. Exclude those that you don't. What is the money from what ever taxes are left spent on?

It depends on which corporate entity is collecting it.... being that every city, town, county and state is incorporated and is a subsidiary of USA.INC headquartered in Washington, D.C. They have budgets and they are based on the ability to fleece the sheeple. Have you ever traveled and came upon a sign saying "Now Entering Corporate Limits" as you were coming within the city limits of a town or city? Because you are leaving the jurisdiction of the county and entering the jurisdiction of the city or town thus subject to their jurisdiction along with their acts, statutes, codes and ordinances. Do you need more information? I am here to help........

It depends on which corporate entity is collecting it.... being that every city, town, county and state is incorporated and is a subsidiary of USA.INC headquartered in Washington, D.C. They have budgets and they are based on the ability to fleece the sheeple. Have you ever traveled and came upon a sign saying "Now Entering Corporate Limits" as you were coming within the city limits of a town or city? Because you are leaving the jurisdiction of the county and entering the jurisdiction of the city or town thus subject to their jurisdiction along with their acts, statutes, codes and ordinances. Do you need more information? I am here to help........

No Dale. I don't NEED anything from you. I just thought you would at least try to answer the question instead of tap dancing in circles. Go back to your tinfoil hat design class.

No Dale. I don't NEED anything from you. I just thought you would at least try to answer the question instead of tap dancing in circles. Go back to your tinfoil hat design class.

You seem confused, Bulldawg...........I am addressing your questions but you don't understand the answers.....how much more do I need to simplify them?

You seem confused, Bulldawg...........I am addressing your questions but you don't understand the answers.....how much more do I need to simplify them?

A strait answer to a strait question would be nice. I guess you aren't capable of that.

SUCKERS.
...bwuhahaha....snowflakes are still hung up about not getting their way regarding Trump's taxes....which is infinitely more important to them than all the exposed proven liberal crimes supported by REAL evidence...

:p

Forum List

Back