Meanwhile, back in the POTUS race, Gov. Romney has hired a new PR Person

Michele Davis, the spin doctor for BP after their oil well began polluting the Gulf a few years back has been hired to start the bailing out the Romney Campaign whose ship is obviously taking on water.

Hey numbnuts - Romney hasn't even fucking warmed up yet.

He's gonna crucify the man-child in the debates.

Bring tissue.

Lots of it.

Really? What do you base this on?

Did you have a total blackout about the debates in January, when Newt Gingrich and his bags of disgrace and Rick Santorum were running circles around this guy. Mitt was happy when the debates ended and he didn't have to give these guys an equal forum. He could just pound them with his massive cash advantage he won't have in the fall.

He could barely hold his own against a disgraced house speaker and a guy whose name became internet slang for anal discharge. His only virtue in the GOP debates is that he looked less crazy than Bachmann and Cain. Slightly.

His performances in the debates in 2008 were worse. And his performances against Ted Kennedy, pathetic. and Ted was drunk.

Debates have never been Romney's strong suit. It just reminds everyone of how his creepy level falls somewhere between "Funeral Home Director" and "Used Car Salesman".

And let's not forget, it was the GOP Debates that gave us such gems as "I'll bet you $10,000!" and "I can't have illegals here, I'm running for office, for Pete's Sake."

Forum List

Back