Meanwhile, back in Dogpatch...

Xenophon

Gone and forgotten
Nov 27, 2008
In your head
DUBAI, March 25 (Reuters) - Osama bin Laden, in a fresh audiotape, threatened to execute any Americans taken prisoner by al Qaeda if accused Sept. 11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed is executed, al Jazeera television reported on Thursday. (Writing by Cynthia Johnston)

Osama bin Laden, in tape, threatens to kill Americans | Reuters
I guess nobody told ol Biny that AQ ALREADY executes any americans they capture.

DUBAI, March 25 (Reuters) - Osama bin Laden, in a fresh audiotape, threatened to execute any Americans taken prisoner by al Qaeda if accused Sept. 11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed is executed, al Jazeera television reported on Thursday. (Writing by Cynthia Johnston)

I guess nobody told ol Biny that AQ ALREADY executes any americans they capture.

So what are you saying, genius? That it shouldn't have been reported?

WTF? How did you get that from Xeno's OP?

You have a serious bug up your ass...

You can't be that stupid, nobody can...

Oh wait, yes you can. :lol:

Um, this part? "I guess nobody told ol Biny that AQ ALREADY executes any americans they capture."

It's kinda hard to tell why it was posted in that way. But yeah, there are certain posters who bug the shit out of me.

Um, this part? "I guess nobody told ol Biny that AQ ALREADY executes any americans they capture."

It's kinda hard to tell why it was posted in that way. But yeah, there are certain posters who bug the shit out of me.

Funny, I interpreted that remark as being directed at bin Laden and his comments, not the news agency.

Is it at all possible that your intense dislike for Xeno clouds your ability to comprehend what is actually written?

Because they realize how fucking brain dead stupid you are is probaly the reason.

Last edited:
I'm with Xeno on this one. I mean once you saw their heads off they're pretty much dead.
That is some threat, eh?

We will kill you if we capture you!

(hey Bin, we already do that)

FUCK!!

The 'NEWS' is that it's another tape purported to be by bin Laden. It ain't rocket science. What he said is insignificant, as usual.

Asshole, since you are too stupid to get it, the entire thread is mocking Bin laden.

Damn you are dumb as a rock.

Our president Osama would not threaten to execute Americans. This thread must be a joke.

I'm still in the corner that Bin Laden has been dead for a very long time.. These tapes are nothing more than keeping the recruitment alive and well from a sound alike buffoon. A pretty cheesy attempt to sound like something significant.

PS. Maggie this thread hasn't been your finest work.

Forum List

Back