Meanwhile, back at the collective bargaining table

Barb

Carpe Scrotum
Apr 2, 2009
in a house.
OMG, you mean Scott Walker lied?! :eusa_eh:
The Wisconsin Lie Exposed - Taxpayers Actually Contribute Nothing To Public Employee Pensions - Forbes
Gov. Scott Walker says he wants state workers covered by collective bargaining agreements to “contribute more” to their pension and health insurance plans. Accepting Gov. Walker’ s assertions as fact, and failing to check, creates the impression that somehow the workers are getting something extra, a gift from taxpayers. They are not. Out of every dollar that funds Wisconsin’ s pension and health insurance plans for state workers, 100 cents comes from the state workers.[/QUOTE]

Discuss

You gotta love the title they bestow on Government workers, CIVIL Servants.

Well most I encounter sure as hell ain't CIVIL, yet we still have to pay for it..

what a country.

Scott Walker is a tool.

he is, and the whole brough ha ha shows that republicans will go to any length to scapegoat civil servants as the new welfare queens.

EXCEPT for the military, of course.

They won't go after those folks until they are 100% certain they won't need them to protect their private property rights.

But believe me, the moment the MASTERS don't need the USA to protect their interests, they'll start their pernicious propaganda campaigns to convince the easily convincable that the military is a form of welfare, too.

That's how they do it kids.

DIVIDE AND CONQUER.

Well surprise surprise...this administration is ALREADY going after our military..

OMG, you mean Scott Walker lied?! :eusa_eh:
The Wisconsin Lie Exposed - Taxpayers Actually Contribute Nothing To Public Employee Pensions - Forbes
Gov. Scott Walker says he wants state workers covered by collective bargaining agreements to “contribute more” to their pension and health insurance plans. Accepting Gov. Walker’ s assertions as fact, and failing to check, creates the impression that somehow the workers are getting something extra, a gift from taxpayers. They are not. Out of every dollar that funds Wisconsin’ s pension and health insurance plans for state workers, 100 cents comes from the state workers.

Discuss

I remember reading Forbes and admiring the reporting. I must have been drunk.

Forum List

Back