meaningless update on son and fillies...

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
psycho filly seems to be gone totally....must have been a fib that she moved here...

filly b. well...she has the inside rail postion and seems to be getting the stallion ready to geld. he had dinner with her family twice this past weekend and then took them climbing...

he is moving out 10/01/08. as much as i know its time....suddenly i am getting fearful of the "empty nest" syndrome.

get the mocking and damn fucking smiley faces ready...i really hate them things.

Time for a kitten or two.

i got two cats..that is what kittens become...i got two dogs...i am thinking something outside....

sheep...or maybe little bitty things....minuate donkeys and such...i have a friend who is doing that...of course man is not for any of this. odd he is not in the mood to build a barn or feed them....cause we all know my sorry butt aint getting up and out in zero degrees....ooooo no that is why we have men lol...

That'll make great headlines for The Onion.

26-YR OLD SON REPLACED BY GOAT IN PARENTS ATTEMPT TO GET THROUGH EMPTY-NEST SYNDROME

I dont know a damn thing about goats. But i do know that I'm not allergic to poison ivy. hell ya.

Recently, someone suggested getting a goat - a terrific idea for getting rid of poison ivy. Goats eat PI with no ill effects.

There are some downsides: they will also eat everything else they can reach, and depending on where you live, goats may make you unpopular with the neighbors

omg manie is right....do we need to report this thread...or what.....who will it catch by surprise?

...i am thinking something outside....

sheep...or maybe little bitty things....minuate donkeys and such...i have a friend who is doing that...of course man is not for any of this. odd he is not in the mood to build a barn or feed them....cause we all know my sorry butt aint getting up and out in zero degrees....ooooo no that is why we have men lol...

Have you thought about chickens?

They're relatively nondestructive and simpler to care for, they're small, and what they lack in warm mammalian fuzziness they make up for in fresh eggs. It would really depend on your dogs. If they'd just go crazy and try to eat the birds then it won't be worth the trouble.

Have you thought about chickens?

They're relatively nondestructive and simpler to care for, they're small, and what they lack in warm mammalian fuzziness they make up for in fresh eggs. It would really depend on your dogs. If they'd just go crazy and try to eat the birds then it won't be worth the trouble.

i have given thought to chickens....looking at 68 lb mixed golden and 94 lb doberman....naw

Forum List

Back