meanest thing you do to your spouse or loved one

OMG, do I dare tell??
My second husband and I split in a nasty way, and I wasn't taking it well....him coming in and taking his belongings from the home when I wasn't here, etc.
I had asked him to please come get them while I was home.
So, in order to save time...I placed ALL of the things he had left in the home, outside in the yard, one night, before he was due back in the morning to get them.
Fishing poles, fishing gear, lanterns, not any clothing was left I don't believe, just the items he didn't care to grab first.
I broke every single fishing pole he had...and he had about 20 of then. I snapped those fucking things like they were twigs, and so when he came to get them, instead of 20 poles---he then found he had 40.
That was the friendly time I did something mean.
I have also taken a baseball bat after him, and when I couldn't get to him, I stopped at his car, and took out his headlights. It took him and 2 of my sons to get the bat from my hands, because I was determined to get his head.
We are friends now (if you can believe that) *haha*....we get along fine as friends, and as parents.
But we simply can not live together!

I saw a commercial once where the wife kept locking her husband out, out of the house, the car etc etc, to get in he has to dance for her. I do that every chance I get.. and sometimes when he's in the middle of his nice warm shower I[ll pour ice water on him. especially in da summertime. Ain't I'm sweet? :eusa_pray::eusa_angel:

I now have a good idea why my marriage has lasted so well compared to others.

Some people are made for each other, others are not.
They think they are, but soon find out....it's not meant to be. So you move the fuck on, and that's how it always will be- in the marriage world.

If a couple stays together for 50 years...good for them!
If they only make it for 2 years, well...hopefully they learned something and go from there~

Geez!

And I thought tickling her or pinching her rear end was bad!

Blagger, she locked you outside in the snow when you were naked? It's a damned good thing you didn't get frostbit in some important locations!

Immie

My first wife resented the fact I worked and made more money than her. Not much I could do about that.

For my second wife, I shaved off my mustache once. Once.

Last edited:

By being judgmental?

TM like most is not the same at home or with friends as she is dealing with idjits on the net.

I think most of you would like her if you just met her and did not know she was TM on the net.

Probably right until she found out I was somewhat conservative and she started looking down upon me. That would be the end of it.

Immie

By being judgmental?

No by being nice to the ONE PERSON IN THE WORLD I pledged to take care of and be there for.

Being there for someone does not include trying to push their buttons.

I treat my hubby like a person who has my best interests at heart, people who live together still step on each others toes but its important NOT to get yourself into the mind set that they are hurting you on purpose.

That is what all these people seem to have done.

They are seeking revenge for a percieved slight.

I never did that.

If he hurt me in some way I would either go "meeh" or I would talk to him about it.

I NEVER EVER EVER looked for revenge of any kind.

Revenge is one of the stupidest aims a human will ever have, very self distructive.

The thread said meanest thing not revenge.

I stand by my earlier observation based on this post. Why not lighten up?

Forum List

Back