Mean People Suck

Joz

Mar 9, 2004
USMB has greatly spoiled me. Tho' we may disagree with each other, most times, with most members, there is still an element of respect. And I want to say how much I appreciate that.

I've been networking for traffic to my site. (I hate that word). People can be.....I won't use those kinds of words.

Amazing how in dealing with the general public one comes across so many who are just unhappy fockers. I have felt your pain Joz....:2guns: :laugh:

Thank you ladies. I can't seem to get it through my head that when God is subtracted from one's life, people will be gullible for just about anything. And they are mannerless, disrepectful people.

I guess you can tell that at the moment I am peeved. One soon-to-be-bride was wondeing where to get a hand painted aisle runner for her wedding. I made a couple of suggestions. So one just jumped my *ss over what I suggested. Well, I'm sorry, but I didn't take this lying down and I had my say.

I'm wondering how this can be done tho', and still maintain your Christian integrity?

Forum List

Back