Mean People Suck

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Joz, Jul 12, 2006.

1. Joz

Joz Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +221
    USMB has greatly spoiled me. Tho' we may disagree with each other, most times, with most members, there is still an element of respect. And I want to say how much I appreciate that.

I've been networking for traffic to my site. (I hate that word). People can be.....I won't use those kinds of words.

2. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    Amazing how in dealing with the general public one comes across so many who are just unhappy fockers. I have felt your pain Joz....:2guns: :laugh:

3. Abbey Normal

Abbey Normal Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +391
    We're here for you, Joz. :)

4. Joz

Joz Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +221
    Thank you ladies. I can't seem to get it through my head that when God is subtracted from one's life, people will be gullible for just about anything. And they are mannerless, disrepectful people.

I guess you can tell that at the moment I am peeved. One soon-to-be-bride was wondeing where to get a hand painted aisle runner for her wedding. I made a couple of suggestions. So one just jumped my *ss over what I suggested. Well, I'm sorry, but I didn't take this lying down and I had my say.

I'm wondering how this can be done tho', and still maintain your Christian integrity?