Si modo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fairfax, Virginia
Police: Shocking Abuse of 91-Year-Old Caught on Video

Updated: Wednesday, 15 Sep 2010, 8:39 AM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 14 Sep 2010, 9:57 PM EDT

MYFOX NEW YORK STAFF REPORT

MYFOXNY.COM - Authorities in Jersey City have arrested a home healthcare worker and charged her with abusing an elderly patient.

The arrest came after the family of the elderly woman suspected something was wrong after finding bruises on her. They recorded video of the alleged abuse captured via a webcam and Skype.

A family member said it was "heartbreaking" to watch.

Mean person video and story

If I needed to hire someone to care for a loved one, I would have a nanny cam. Hands down. Even on Mary Poppins. Nanny cam. Yup.

There are just too many stories like this.

Those who abuse the helpless are scum and I don't think I'm being too judgmental.

It's hard for me to watch shit like that... because I see "MY" mother there, and that rotten piece of filth slapping her up and abusing her. I can only say if that did happen to my mother, that fucking bitch better pray to GOD that the cops find her before I do.

I beat that fucker into his own assisted living center, apply for a job there, and return the favor.

Somebody needs to show this caregiver how a monkey wrench can be used to break her bones - one by one - and they treat her the same way.

Really, I would even tell the caregiver that they will be subject to surveillance to prevent this from ever entering their minds. It might be harder to hire someone, but too bad.

I hate this stuff, but am glad the news covers it. Awareness is great for prevention.

Forum List

Back