Me

Hi all,

Unlike most people in the world, I only support justice and truth, regardless of religion, nationality or ethnicity. I'm neither left, nor right and don't care about those concepts.

Peace

lolol...well, hi anyway.

unlike most people in the world i only support tyranny and deception, but i don't discriminate because of ethnicity or religion either...an idi amin is as good as a joseph stalin is as good as a pol pot to me. as for right or left, same here. upside down suits me fine for now, although with the current elections coming up i am thinking of adjusting that to an off angle, and if i really get PO'd at candidatiality, i may go full perpendicular.

my dog likes me and my favorie vegetable is drosophila, particular because they are in season this time of year. the red eyed variety are best. you don't really eaat them. you kind of inhale them anytime a banana approaches. sometimes i dream about having a face to face conversation with elmer fudd. it scares me.

my hobbies are needlework, bridge, and collecting photographs of test patterns when the TV signs off. the old black and white ones are best, and i have also been known to enjoy a rousing game of russian roulette every once in awhile.

welcome, and i will send you some rep points, which you can use to buy things on eBay i think. i bought an alligator once when i was a kid, but my mom made me throw it out before it became big enough to eat my brother so i had to get rid of him the old fashioned way. you'll like it here. everyone is well grounded...so...well...failte, mo chara, agus an cead beannacht.

Last edited:
You are gonna be eaten alive.

Welcome anyway.

don't worry, evilnato. they have humans of the non-cannibal variety here also. also, the best protection angainst cannibalism that i've found is to make a leisure suit out of potatoe skins.

also, as a colloquilism and depending on your gender, being eaten alive might not be such a bad thing.

Hi all,

Unlike most people in the world, I only support justice and truth, regardless of religion, nationality or ethnicity. I'm neither left, nor right and don't care about those concepts.

Peace
Welcome to USMB, EVILNATO. Hope you enjoy the boards.

A lot of dead people line ditches in areas where dictators can get away with murdering villages of people who do not agree with everything he says, point by point. I'm looking forward to seeing how you will defend the defenseless without taking the side of others trying to prevent genocides and wrongs in the world.

Last edited:
Hi all,

Peace
I am confused, with that op and a handle of Evilnato....

Hi all,

Peace

You should be about done posting here already then. Bye.

Hi all,

Peace

Hello and welcome. You sound...interesting.

Forum List

Back