Me Wearing a Tux, VERY RARE PIC

Hobbit

Mar 25, 2004
Near Atlanta, GA
Probably the last time it'll happen for quite a while. This is a picture taken at my friend's wedding last summer. I was the groomsman. He's the one in the middle. I'm on the right. The guy on the left is the best man.

I think I look really good in this picture, I think, but those things were a bit warm. Next time I wear a tux, it's either indoors or during winter.

37906013.jpg

Hobbit said:
Probably the last time it'll happen for quite a while. This is a picture taken at my friend's wedding last summer. I was the groomsman. He's the one in the middle. I'm on the right. The guy on the left is the best man.

I think I look really good in this picture, I think, but those things were a bit warm. Next time I wear a tux, it's either indoors or during winter.

37906013.jpg
Looking very dapper there. btw. I closed the dupe thread in wrong forum.

The ClayTaurus said:
We can almost see ya. Almost.

Yeah, I wanted a higher rez one, but right now, that's the best I can get. If I can ever scan in the actual photo, maybe I'll post a higher rez version (assuming it's small enough to put up on the image hosting site).

Kathianne said:
Looking very dapper there. btw. I closed the dupe thread in wrong forum.

Thanks

Wow! I bet you were sweltering! Lookin' good, though!

I've lived in Arkansas quite a while. I was sweating quite a bit, but there was AC inside and after 10 years, I was used to it. And it still wasn't as bad as wearing those Navy whiteworks (sailor suit). Long sleeves, 70% polyester, July.

Hobbit said:
I worked at a Boy Scout camp on the Buffalo River for an entire summer. Yeah, I know. :D
Ahhh but did you work at a Boy Scout camp on the Buffalo River for an entire summer....

...on a broken leg, mannnn!??!?!?!??!??!?!??!!??

Forum List

Back