Me, Robert A.M. Stephens, YIKES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent and hope you liked some of the FB photo montage. All is good. I am glad we are on the same page for Constitutional Federal Republic.

All is good in that the beauty of our system is we can rage at the difference, and yet shed our blood as one in the name of freedom. This has been a wonderful experiment but the debt is going to kill us all......

Hat (Fedora) is tipped.

Robert

Same old RAMS, same old lies.

So RAMS, you never did explain how the Moon doesn't rotate (as you claimed on another board). And when you said the Hubble Space Telescope can rotate back and look at the earth, THAT was just pure bullshit.

Oh and Ladies, no matter how charming you think RAMS may be, don't send RAMS pictures of yourself as one former USMB lady did, and now really regrets it.

Charlie Sheen aint got nothin' on RAMS:
Did CS learn indigenous south American languages by living in the rain forest?
Did CS trade a painting for Indiana Jone's real hat?
Did CS put together the space program for NASA?
Did CS drive a Jeep across Niagara Falls?
CS has nasty hookers, Rams has fine-ass booty calls all over the planet.
Does CS have 1.5 million miles on his car?
CS may have tiger blood, but Rams killed a tiger in indo-china during an archaeological expedition.
Is CS a world renown martial artist?
Did CS get sued by Art Bell for millions of dollars?
Other than in that movie with the peoples legs that fold backward, has CS worked with the government on clandestine UFO investigations?
Does CS know the cure for cancer?
Did CS find lost pyramids on the Yucatan Peninsula?
Does CS kill animals with his bear hands and wear their fur?
Were CS parents and grand parents war heros?
Does CS have a 171 IQ?

Careful with some of that.

Robert
Or what? You gonna' hit me with yer' "Revolver Shackles"? :lol:

popcorn2.gif

Would the extendawheel jeep work for that mission to Mecca? From someone who in his youth had his very own hands on turn with the Moon Suits worn by Aldrin and Armstrong, the life support sytem for the Apollo Command Module, the Life Support System for the Lunar Lander, the Life Support System for the Manned Orbiting laboratory.
Someday we'll have a visionary in charge again who realizes the value of going "Where no man has ever gone before" unleashing America, once more in the footsteps originally taken by Scott, Amundsen, Perry, Shackleton, the Wright Bros, Yeager, Glenn, Lovell, Grissom, White, Chaffee. When the news came over the loudspeaker that night about the fire on Apollo One, everything stopped. It was almost as if hundreds of men had gotten momentarily ill, simultaneously.

Would the extendawheel jeep work for that mission to Mecca? From someone who in his youth had his very own hands on turn with the Moon Suits worn by Aldrin and Armstrong, the life support sytem for the Apollo Command Module, the Life Support System for the Lunar Lander, the Life Support System for the Manned Orbiting laboratory.
Someday we'll have a visionary in charge again who realizes the value of going "Where no man has ever gone before" unleashing America, once more in the footsteps originally taken by Scott, Amundsen, Perry, Shackleton, the Wright Bros, Yeager, Glenn, Lovell, Grissom, White, Chaffee. When the news came over the loudspeaker that night about the fire on Apollo One, everything stopped. It was almost as if hundreds of men had gotten momentarily ill, simultaneously.

Superb post, wow, hat is tipped. I was in my senior year in HS when we hit and landed on the moon. I was floored as the next few years passed and we stopped at Apollo 17. And then, never went back.

I was amazed then and now, 40 plus years later. Sad to stop the dream and the vision.

We will go back, but its going to be awhile. And yes, Apollo 1 stopped it all for the time being.

Great data on your quick bio data. Wow and wow again.

Thank you,

Robert

You've been here a lot longer than me. You tell me huh? :razz:

If I had the answer, I wouldn't be asking the question. We have more than our fair share.

Aw, she'll be apples catzmeow. There's nuts in every forum I belong to although they're not given the free reign that they get here. In one forum we say, "Out the door in four."

:lol:

I think that's one of the things I like about this forum. They stick around here longer, so we get to enjoy them more.

If I had the answer, I wouldn't be asking the question. We have more than our fair share.

Aw, she'll be apples catzmeow. There's nuts in every forum I belong to although they're not given the free reign that they get here. In one forum we say, "Out the door in four."

:lol:

I think that's one of the things I like about this forum. They stick around here longer, so we get to enjoy them more.

IMG_8616.JPG

Yeah, that's why I'm sticking around. More ergs per arggghhh. :lol:

Charlie Sheen aint got nothin' on RAMS:
Did CS learn indigenous south American languages by living in the rain forest?
Did CS trade a painting for Indiana Jone's real hat?
Did CS put together the space program for NASA?
Did CS drive a Jeep across Niagara Falls?
CS has nasty hookers, Rams has fine-ass booty calls all over the planet.
Does CS have 1.5 million miles on his car?
CS may have tiger blood, but Rams killed a tiger in indo-china during an archaeological expedition.
Is CS a world renown martial artist?
Did CS get sued by Art Bell for millions of dollars?
Other than in that movie with the peoples legs that fold backward, has CS worked with the government on clandestine UFO investigations?
Does CS know the cure for cancer?
Did CS find lost pyramids on the Yucatan Peninsula?
Does CS kill animals with his bear hands and wear their fur?
Were CS parents and grand parents war heros?
Does CS have a 171 IQ?

Wow, I have heard only about 1/2 of those Ramsian-Spun-Tales.
What a pant-load. I love this one, on his Facebook:
"UCD California- BS
Class of 1974 · Aerospace Dynamic Failure Assesment"

Right.... I think the "- BS" sums it up nicely. You spelled "assessment" wrong, you f'n tool.

Par perfect. Accurate all. The whole program has been a mirage. I like "assesment" better......

Robert

Yes, but you like pretending you're someone other than yourself. Why not just come back as yourself. It's enough.

How do I do that? Suggestions more than welcome. Never intended to come here as someone else. I am, and have been over the ages, just plain 'ol Robert. Please suggest. BTW-- any and all of you are welcome down here in Las Cruces for salsa and barbecue. A remote Jeep ride is also on the menu as well.

Thanks in advance,

Robert

how do i do that? Suggestions more than welcome. Never intended to come here as someone else. I am, and have been over the ages, just plain 'ol robert. Please suggest. Btw-- any and all of you are welcome down here in las cruces for salsa and barbecue. A remote jeep ride is also on the menu as well.

Thanks in advance,

robert

cypm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back