Me, Robert A.M. Stephens, YIKES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
José;3368001 said:
Originally posted by Mr.Fitnah
You aint a rocket scientist nor an astrophysicist.

The guy is desperate to be associated with NASA, to have the word NASA added to his curriculum.

We are waiting for Conformation about his NASA trip to the NASCA line in Peru
There was nothing in the NASA budget about it.

Nice hat.

Haha. Oddly, most all Archaeologists have been wearing a brown fedora since 1902. Indiana Jones copied the style for the movies. And that hat was a gift from Harrison Ford, as he has one of my NASA paintings he bought.

Thank you,
Robert

Yet again, Stephens, you have pushed the BS envelope far beyond the norm.
The hat was no gift from Harrison Ford - I was around when you were peddling the website you got it from, and there was no mention of Harrison Ford. Please show some proof.... yeah I thought not.

Nice hat.

Haha. Oddly, most all Archaeologists have been wearing a brown fedora since 1902. Indiana Jones copied the style for the movies. And that hat was a gift from Harrison Ford, as he has one of my NASA paintings he bought.

Thank you,
Robert

The hat was no gift from Harrison Ford - I was around when you were peddling the website you got it from, and there was no mention of Harrison Ford. Please show some proof.... yeah I thought not.

Are you his stalker? :eusa_eh:

Nice hat.

Thank you,
Robert

Dude....You are bringing up a year old thread over a hat? Who is beyond the norm again?

Nice hat.

Thank you,
Robert

Negged for being such a tool.

Seriously, get a fucking life.

RAMS has been posting his B.S. stories in numerous boards all over the interwebs, just Google his name. Some of you here believe him, have a non-sexual "man crush" on him and run to his defense.

I have no problem with anyone who calls him on it.

Hey Bob, welcome to the board...

... Uncle Ferd wantin' to know `bout dat A.M in yer name...

... do ya go by the nickname Radio...

... or is ya a mornin' person?
:confused:

RAMS has been posting his B.S. stories in numerous boards all over the interwebs, just Google his name. Some of you here believe him, have a non-sexual "man crush" on him and run to his defense.

I have no problem with anyone who calls him on it.

In a year old thread? On a board I don't think he even posts on any more? :eusa_eh:
That's not calling him out, that's obsessive.

Interesting!

Robert A.M. Stephens Exposed as a Fraud

I have recently done a fairly thorough investigation into the
claims made by Robert A.M. Stephens. Borderland Sciences'
association with Mr. Stephens began after he emailed me about
information I had posted to my website concerning the December
7th Landing. Some of the information Mr. Stephens was presenting
seemed very interesting (although unverifiable) and I asked him
if he would like us to put up a webpage for him.

After the December 30th, 1998 guest appearance by Mr. Stephens
on the Art Bell show, many (including myself) started to
question Mr. Stephens credibility.

The following is a report of my investigation on Mr. Robert A.M.
Stephens.

Interesting!

Robert A.M. Stephens Exposed as a Fraud

I have recently done a fairly thorough investigation into the
claims made by Robert A.M. Stephens. Borderland Sciences'
association with Mr. Stephens began after he emailed me about
information I had posted to my website concerning the December
7th Landing. Some of the information Mr. Stephens was presenting
seemed very interesting (although unverifiable) and I asked him
if he would like us to put up a webpage for him.

After the December 30th, 1998 guest appearance by Mr. Stephens
on the Art Bell show, many (including myself) started to
question Mr. Stephens credibility.

The following is a report of my investigation on Mr. Robert A.M.
Stephens.

:lmao:

I just wanted to say 'hi' to those of you who would like to help bring about the defeat of Obama. I started a website where I am posting political artwork that will help show why Obama should not be re-elected. I know that I can not do this by myself and that it is expecting a lot. If we take the message of what is WRONG with OBAMA, each day until the election, we will be able to effect change. I plan to post new artwork each week until election day. With your help, it will take a political punch at Obama and his chances to be re-elected. Political artwork has been used through out history. The colonial patriots use it to create opposition to the King and brought about a revolution that won our Liberty. "Change" is now up to us and is in the hands of the voters. Please check out the site; XXXX-You need 16 posts to post a link[/url] . If you like it, please tell others. The young shepherd boy, David, accomplished a great feat with only a stone. Lets create an avalanche of opposition to Obama's re-election!

Last edited:

Hey, good to see ya. The full name is:

Robert Allen Marion Stephens

At work they just call me Bob, or Indy.....

Hope all is well,

Robert

Hey, good to see ya. The full name is:

Robert Allen Marion Stephens

At work they just call me Bob, or Indy.....

Hope all is well,

Robert

But he prefers RAMS.

And long walks on the beach, holding his own hands.

True, the RAMS is easier as I have to fill out so many forms in terminals and it works good for nation entry and check points. Once the full name is scanned, RAMS works for the rest.

Robert

Hey Liability,

Since the fake NASA guy stuff has been cleared up, hopefully, can I delete the fake guy stuff, as I have a signature I want to use here?

Glad your Republican.

Robert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back