Me, Robert A.M. Stephens, YIKES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do i do that? Suggestions more than welcome. Never intended to come here as someone else. I am, and have been over the ages, just plain 'ol robert. Please suggest. Btw-- any and all of you are welcome down here in las cruces for salsa and barbecue. A remote jeep ride is also on the menu as well.

Thanks in advance,

robert

cypm

Thank you for the message Ropey. Answered same. Not sure what you are asking me to do, but have always been Robert Stephens, all my life and here online as well, since the beginning, in 1988. So, not clear what you are asking me to do. At the main NASA site I am there with one my many paintings have done for the agency as well. My name included.

Any suggestion? Also, here is my phone number here in Las Cruces at the apartment if that is helpful as well to further verify. My finance lady or my agent will answer if I do not. Commander, or Audrey.

XXXXXXXXXXX - Do not give out personal contact information on the open board. Thank you. Newby
Be well.

Robert

how do i do that? Suggestions more than welcome. Never intended to come here as someone else. I am, and have been over the ages, just plain 'ol robert. Please suggest. Btw-- any and all of you are welcome down here in las cruces for salsa and barbecue. A remote jeep ride is also on the menu as well.

Thanks in advance,

robert

cypm

Thank you for the message Ropey. Answered same. Not sure what you are asking me to do, but have always been Robert Stephens, all my life and here online as well, since the beginning, in 1988. So, not clear what you are asking me to do. At the main NASA site I am there with one my many paintings have done for the agency as well. My name included.

Any suggestion? Also, here is my phone number here in Las Cruces at the apartment if that is helpful as well to further verify. My finance lady or my agent will answer if I do not. Commander, or Audrey.

*** *** ****-Home

Be well.

Robert

I think it might be a TOS violation to post such personal information.

But even if it's not, it's a stupid thing to do on the interwebz, RAMS.

My home phone number is ********.

*** *** ****-Home

Be well.

Robert

Not sure why, been doing it for 20 years now since the beginning way back when. No errors thusly to report.

Thank you for the "advice" however.

Robert

*** *** ****-Home

Be well.

Robert

Not sure why, been doing it for 20 years now since the beginning way back when. No errors thusly to report.

Robert

Leave it. Remove it. Your choice. Not mine.

But I was right about the TOS:
Privacy:
Please do not reveal any personal contact information about yourself or others such as full name, address, phone number and even email. This is a public place and anyone is able to view your messages. Posting the personal information of other posters, regardless of how you've obtained it, is considered threatening behavior and you will likely find yourself with an involuntary vacation from this site if you repeatedly engage in such actions.

Robert

Leave it. Remove it. Your choice. Not mine.

But I was right about the TOS:
Privacy:
Please do not reveal any personal contact information about yourself or others such as full name, address, phone number and even email. This is a public place and anyone is able to view your messages. Posting the personal information of other posters, regardless of how you've obtained it, is considered threatening behavior and you will likely find yourself with an involuntary vacation from this site if you repeatedly engage in such actions.

Yes, you were correct. Never saw that so will go back now and figure out how to edit it down. Thank you for sending me that so I could see it.

Robert

So the Commander is "my agent" and the "lovely Audrey" is your "finance lady"?
Ahhh finance lady... I get it. She has the funds to support you while you fuck around with your jeep. Nice gig.

Tell me - if I call someone as NASA, will they know or give a shit who you are? After all these years, you still have not proven anything other than the painting given to them through their artist-outreach program, that is mentioned somewhere on their website.

The "NASA Visual Exploration, Pan Global - USA" plastered both on your jeep and your sig - other than a means to spin off more bullshit tales, is it significant other than some cobbled together cool sounding words?

There is so reason whatsoever to answer your response. Just another woo woo, wow. Oh well. A mirror can help you.

Robert

From The Oregonian, Aug. 21, 2008:
"Audrey Mitcheltree, for example, spent 18 years restoring the 1909 F.J. Miller House with her husband, Dale, a nationally licensed architect who died several years ago while working on the project. The couple planned to run a bed and breakfast and still have a year left on the license for whoever buys the home. Mitcheltree has put it on the market for $1.4 million."

Umm.... yeah, I think I see the scenario now.

There is so reason whatsoever to answer your response. Just another woo woo, wow. Oh well. A mirror can help you.

Robert

"Audrey Mitcheltree, for example, spent 18 years restoring the 1909 F.J. Miller House with her husband, Dale, a nationally licensed architect who died several years ago while working on the project. The couple planned to run a bed and breakfast and still have a year left on the license for whoever buys the home. Mitcheltree has put it on the market for $1.4 million."

Umm.... yeah, I think I see the scenario now.[/QUOTE

Audrey: My husband died from a fall from our garage on the house in OR, 5 years ago. I re-met Robert in March 2009 on FB through fellow HS classmates. I'm sure you have utter clarity, as so many here on the site have....

Audrey

Robert

Umm.... yeah, I think I see the scenario now.[/QUOTE

Audrey: My husband died from a fall from our garage on the house in OR, 5 years ago. I re-met Robert in March 2009 on FB through fellow HS classmates. I'm sure you have utter clarity, as so many here on the site have....
Audrey

Oh I have no doubts about timelines. My point is, RAMS has a history of glomming off people. Lots of time to fuck around with the jeep, with that kind of moolah in the bank. Ah well, guess I'm just jealous...

Audrey[/QUOTE]

Oh I have no doubts about timelines. My point is, RAMS has a history of glomming off people. Lots of time to fuck around with the jeep, with that kind of moolah in the bank. Ah well, guess I'm just jealous...[/QUOTE]

Not a bad or far off response. Mostly true. It helped to not have house payments and debt here in the US and having a 30 year old Jeep (VEX) helped as well. Re-meeting Audrey was amazing thanks to FB as she was the one that carried the flame all these years with all the photos and artifacts, gifts, letters, art work, cards, etc and that has been a wonderful ride back down memory lane for us both.

Again, thank you for your kind response as well.

Robert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back