MD Jihadist: "The sword is cummin the reign of oppression is about 2 cease"

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
BALTIMORE – A 21-year-old arrested when he tried to detonate what he thought was a bomb at a military recruiting center knew about the alleged terrorist in Oregon nabbed in a sting operation and even talked about it with an informant working with the FBI to catch him, authorities said.

Antonio Martinez, a naturalized U.S. citizen who goes by the name Muhammad Hussain after recently converting to Islam, faces charges of attempted murder of federal officers and attempted use of a weapon of mass destruction.

Read more: Md. bomb plot suspect knew about Oregon sting - FoxNews.com

Another day; another "naturalized citizen" planning jihad. :evil:

BALTIMORE – A 21-year-old arrested when he tried to detonate what he thought was a bomb at a military recruiting center knew about the alleged terrorist in Oregon nabbed in a sting operation and even talked about it with an informant working with the FBI to catch him, authorities said.

Antonio Martinez, a naturalized U.S. citizen who goes by the name Muhammad Hussain after recently converting to Islam, faces charges of attempted murder of federal officers and attempted use of a weapon of mass destruction.

Read more: Md. bomb plot suspect knew about Oregon sting - FoxNews.com

Another day; another "naturalized citizen" planning jihad. :evil:

Yeah, like the guy in Escondido. :doubt:

How many more arrests of U.S. military-hating Muhammads will it take for "sadness" to evolve into genuine indignation? The latest Baltimore plot comes as the Beltway area remains under alert for an unknown shooter targeting recruitment stations and other military targets. Over the past two months, the D.C.-area Marine Corps Museum, the Pentagon, a vacant Marine Corps recruiting station in Chantilly, Va., and a Coast Guard recruiting station in Woodbridge, Va., have all taken shots from a high-powered rifle linked by ballistics tests. The feds say the arrest of the Baltimore jihadist is not related to these still-unsolved acts of terror.

Our soldiers, God bless them, carry on without protests or grievance-mongering because that's just how they roll. But it's a damned shame more Americans can't muster as much anger over troop-targeting "Allahu Akbars!" as they do over "Dancing with the Stars."

Homegrown Hate Crimes Against our Troops - Michelle Malkin - Townhall Conservative

Complacency can be very dangerous. :(

Do you have a point to posting these all the time? You remind me of those racist websites that scour the internet looking for times when a black guy did something criminal and act like it's proof that blacks are more violent than everyone else.

No father time I just read the news. Amazing that so few even know this shit is going on. Your post proves Malkins point.

This stuff concerns me. Others are more concerned about happy meals and Willow Palins facebook. Me? Not so much. Welcome to the internet.

And you have every right to be concerned. When others attempt to draw the reins of discussion, they are attempting the same thing Islam attempts.

Free speech is not a characteristic of Islam. On the USMessageBoard it seems Free speech is allowed.

This, to my view, is as it should be. Argue your views? Yes. Argue your right to post your views on news? Of course.

Up you go for your strength to stand for your rights chanel. Others might well have not posted after the personal attack on your reasons for posting.

The arrogance is that others who don't know your mind presume they know better than you, the reasons why you posted.

Which, to me, was the reason for the attack on you. Sheer arrogance.

No father time I just read the news. Amazing that so few even know this shit is going on. Your post proves Malkins point.

This stuff concerns me. Others are more concerned about happy meals and Willow Palins facebook. Me? Not so much. Welcome to the internet.

And you have every right to be concerned. When others attempt to draw the reins of discussion, they are attempting the same thing Islam attempts.

Free speech is not a characteristic of Islam. On the USMessageBoard it seems Free speech is allowed.

This, to my view, is as it should be. Argue your views? Yes. Argue your right to post your views on news? Of course.

Up you go for your strength to stand for your rights chanel. Others might well have not posted after the personal attack on your reasons for posting.

The arrogance is that others who don't know your mind presume they know better than you, the reasons why you posted.

I would be sympathetic to your drivel if chanel hadn't posted something doing the exact same thing. That if we're not drawing attention to every would be terrorist fucker then we obviously don't care enough.

And then there's the hypocrisy for bashing me for guessing chanel's motivations then doing the same thing.

Next time you post check to see that you're not being a massive hypocrite.

And get off your damn high horse, questioning her motives isn't attacking her free speech. It would help if you realized what the term meant.

Last edited:

I don't concern myself with random acts of murder by idiots, because in case you haven't noticed, they happen all the time. There are more important things to worry about.

I find it interesting that those who challenge others rights to post what they think move to profanity when challenged.

I would be sympathetic to your drivel if chanel hadn't posted something doing the exact same thing. That if we're not drawing attention to every would be terrorist fucker then we obviously don't care enough.

And then there's the hypocrisy for bashing me for guessing chanel's motivations then doing the same thing.

Next time you post check to see that you're not being a hypocritical moron.

And get off your damn high horse, questioning her motives isn't attacking her free speech. It would help if you realized what the term meant.

That's better. Now you are challenging her views rather than her right to post her views.

Do you see the difference?

I don't concern myself with random acts of murder by idiots, because in case you haven't noticed, they happen all the time. There are more important things to worry about.

I find it interesting that those who challenge others rights to post what they think move to profanity when challenged.

Next time you post check to see that you're not being a hypocritical moron.

Once again questioning her motives isn't attacking her right to post stuff.

Generally when a topic does not interest me, I don't comment on it. Terrorism is a serious concern for a majority of Americans. And as we've seen on this board, anyone who expresses such concerns is labeled a bigot or a fear mongerer. Name calling doesn't bother me in the least. But excusing Islamic extremism does.

Complacency is always an option. Just not for me and hopefully not for the people in charge.

Generally when a topic does not interest me, I don't comment on it. Terrorism is a serious concern for a majority of Americans. And as we've seen on this board, anyone who expresses such concerns is labeled a bigot or a fear mongerer. Name calling doesn't bother me in the least. But excusing Islamic extremism does.

Oh brother. I call you one because you keep posting this and you sometimes make a note in big capital letters that the person doing this is MUSLIM, as if you're trying to get us to fear Muslims.

So, you know better than her what her reasoning is for doing what she's doing?

And you don't seee that as arrogant?

OK. :eusa_whistle:

Oh brother. I call you one because you keep posting this and you sometimes make a note in big capital letters that the person doing this is MUSLIM, as if you're trying to get us to fear Muslims.

I never said that. I was guessing at her motives (and explaining why I called her names).

Last edited:
An inconvenient truth that the t-word deniers can't acknowledge. Sigh...

BroadStrata911.jpg

FBI finds motivated, potential jihadist. FBI contacts jihadist. FBI then convinces and helps stupid jihadist make bomb, but unlike the WTC in 93, the bomb is a fake and no go boom. FBI gets credit for busting a terrorist they essentially entraped. Good job morons, I feel so so safe now.

New Topics

Forum List

Back