MCU on Silver Screen/Netflix

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
I recently broke down to my kids request and got Netflix. It was a great decision. I love their shows. MCU has hit the nail on the head with DareDevil and Luke Cage. Both series are awesome. I look forward to Ironfist and the Punisher. However I don't like Jesica Jones. I am not a fan of the actress and the fight sequences blow. However Purple Man is a pretty cool character.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I agree that netflix rules.

I liked Jessica Jones fine.

How old are your kids? Have you checked out the HOw to Train your Dragon series?

How old are your kids? Have you checked out the HOw to Train your Dragon series?

11, 9, 7 and 4

They watch all types of kid shows on netflix

Check out How to train your dragon, trollhunters, and Finnies and Phenies and Ferb.

Also, have you seen Marvel Agent of Shield? part of the MCU?

Netflix is corporate establishment brainwashing. Be careful.

Netflix is awesome.

I told the wife when Game of Thrones ends we cut the cable cord!

I've been getting GoT through Netflix's DvD sub. service. You don't need to have cable to watch Game of Thrones. . . as long as you don't mind waiting a season to watch it on Dvd.

That's the problem. I can't wait until the next season. Heck I can't wait for a hour. Love the show

Netflix is corporate establishment brainwashing. Be careful.

How so? Explain.

I call it a great deal ($7.99) for a great product

Sure it's a great deal. I've had it from year one. When it first came out, it was $4.99.

What I am talking about, is what they choose to buy the rights on to stream to you. It is in which documentaries, and from which networks they choose.

One of the main reasons I ditched cable and satellite is I didn't like paying for advertisements, I knew how subversive and manipulative they can be, know how they can corrode your personality and your self esteem. Commercials used to be how television was payed for, why should you be paying to watch commericials, right? That is why I switched. I would have to say, now, I watch Netflix only fifty percent of the time. The other fifty percent is spent watching free video on-line.

OTH, much of the programming that Netflix "buys" they don't so much buy, as they get at a discount, it is absolute garbage. It is the stuff the Deep State WANTS the American consumer to watch. It is embedded with subliminal programming, so a lot of it is the most popular shows that were featured on the main networks. You would have to look into s-quad technology and operation mockingbird, you would have to understand the tight relationship the CFR has with Hollywood and the security state, and the industrial-financial-government complex.

They have an interest in creating an image and maintaining a common "reality" that everyone would and does readily agree on. There is so much PROGRAMMING on Netflix that reinforces the idea that terrorism is a foreign born problem, not something that has been engineered by the Anglo-American establishment from day one. This of course, is but one small example. I could think of many other ways the programming on Netflix regularly warps the reality of the average viewer in the same way that television does.

It is marginally better than TV.

Netflix is awesome.

I told the wife when Game of Thrones ends we cut the cable cord!

I've been getting GoT through Netflix's DvD sub. service. You don't need to have cable to watch Game of Thrones. . . as long as you don't mind waiting a season to watch it on Dvd.

That's the problem. I can't wait until the next season. Heck I can't wait for a hour. Love the show

I've read all the books. Waiting is no big deal. I already have a pretty good idea of how the whole thing will wrap up. If it ends worse than my imagination I'll be disappointed. :eusa_shifty:

I recently broke down to my kids request and got Netflix. It was a great decision. I love their shows. MCU has hit the nail on the head with DareDevil and Luke Cage. Both series are awesome. I look forward to Ironfist and the Punisher. However I don't like Jesica Jones. I am not a fan of the actress and the fight sequences blow. However Purple Man is a pretty cool character.

Get an android box, install Kodi and add a package and you can get all of the Netflix series, movies, and shows without a subscription. You can also get any movie (some while they are still in the theaters) and some live TV through your internet connection. You can drop cable TV too.

Amazon.com: Refresh Your Life B25 MXQ Pro Android 5.1 TV Box S905 Streaming Media Player with Wireless Mini Keyboard: Electronics

You were right Cordell, I have Jessica Jones a chance and I now think it was the best of the Netflix MCU. killgrave is hilarious. I hope they don't kill him off.

Forum List

Back