McSally was up 1% before paper ballot counting. Down 3% after.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Shenanigans? Oh yeah. GOP has already filed a lawsuit how voter signatures are being verified "on the fly". Hmmm I can't quite make out this signature on an all GOP ballot...disallowed. Oh look another perfect signature from Juan Valdez and it's an all DEM ballot....allowed. Next.....

Shenanigans? Oh yeah. GOP has already filed a lawsuit how voter signatures are being verified "on the fly". Hmmm I can't quite make out this signature on an all GOP ballot...disallowed. Oh look another perfect signature from Juan Valdez and it's an all DEM ballot....allowed. Next.....

Butt Hurt ^^^ Loser.

Appears that Dem's are not finished kicking Trumpican ass.

I have to love how Trumplicans are trying to stop the vote count. Grow a pair. This is democracy at work as distasteful as many of you may find it.

You can't possibly know this.

Republicans call the shots in Arizona

Regardless of the outcome; it is patently ridiculous that we have this delayed tallies in every major election. They never seem to happen in states dominated by the blues though...

I think it may be a reflection of the whole, "cut spending to the bone" mantra that you find in red states. You cut the size of county clerk offices down to that of a poorly run nail salon and then wonder about mis-counts, voting rolls still having dead people on them, machines that don't work, staff that isn't trained, etc... These are the stakes... you can have a professionally staffed and trained apparatus in place or you can do it on the fly and have this embarrassing mess that we have every 2 years.

I will say that you can have problems regardless of planning, spending, etc but it is less likely to crop up in areas that plan and spend relative to the size of the enterprise.

So we are blaming the Canadians?

Not quite....Lots of potential dead people from out of state...Prime democrat voters.

When people die, most county clerks don't remove the decedent from the voter rolls; that does not equate to voter fraud, and the odd dude hasn't any evidence to prove others will vote in the place of the dead person.

Forum List

Back