McMaster says Radical Islam term is "not helpful"

Because that's what it is. WTF do you think it is when someone screams "allah Akbar" as he murders innocent people?

Pretending that these attacks against non-muslims are just lone wolf or randon crazy person attacks is dangerously naïve.

There is a radical faction within Islam that wants all non-muslims dead and wants to invoke sharia law on the entire world. NO, its not all muslims, no one ever said that is was.

ISIS has killed more Muslims than non-Muslims.

Again why is it HELPFUL? You refuse to answer, which means you don't have an answer, which means McMasters is right and you're wrong. Not to mention that I'm right and you're wrong.

How many times do you need the answer? If you refuse to name your enemy, you cannot defeat them.

Your position would be like if after Pearl Harbor, FDR refused to say that the Japanese did it because some innocent Japanese might be offended.

PC is destroying this country. We need to call things and people what they are, if someone is offended, so what?
I'm curious... why don't we call the KKK, Christian extremists? We call them KKK or white supremists. We can call terrorist whatever we want. By name Isis or by action Jihadists... but instead there is a faction that insists on using radical Islam. You try and justify it by saying that you are just calling your enemy by name. But you really aren't. There are plenty of names you can call them, but you chose to use the controversial one, the one our former president and many generals say is not a helpful term to use. why is that?

The KKK is called extremist or terrorist. Its not Christian because it doesn't practice Christian principles. Radical islamists are doing exactly what the Koran tells all muslims that they must do. Yes, there is a radical faction within islam that is carrying out much of the terrorism in the world. BUT, it is being done in the name of Islam and there is no outcry from the non-terrorist muslims about the radicals destroying their religion.

That's the rub, my friend. If you are a devout muslim you must do what the Koran instructs and it says that all non-muslims are to be destroyed and that the world must be dominated by sharia law. It is happening as we speak. Pakistan used to be a hindu nation, Lebanon used to be a Christian nation. Now both are muslim. Look at what is happening in Germany and Scandinavia.
Do not be naïve about this, there is a real danger to the entire world if the muslim invasion is not stopped.

I cannot explain why some government officials think that calling radical muslim terrorism by its proper name is wrong. Funny how these same people probably have no compunction calling the KKK a racist terrorist movement, and BLM a peaceful equality movement. my only answer is that they are either eaten up with PC or too dumb to see reality.
You don't think the KKK practices Christian values? Wake up, it is part of their underlying mottos for members to uphold Christian morality. Besides the white supremacy they were heavily focused on religious battles being anti-catholic and anti-semmetic. You just won't accept the relation because it represents a distorted and false view of the religion and is insulting to good hearted Christians. Sound familiar?
Yeah... the KKK is a fine upstanding Kristian organization that just happens to hate all nonwhite people.
What time is your Klan meeting tonite? Don't be late.
Is tonite the cross burning or tomorrow?

ISIS has killed more Muslims than non-Muslims.

Again why is it HELPFUL? You refuse to answer, which means you don't have an answer, which means McMasters is right and you're wrong. Not to mention that I'm right and you're wrong.

How many times do you need the answer? If you refuse to name your enemy, you cannot defeat them.

Your position would be like if after Pearl Harbor, FDR refused to say that the Japanese did it because some innocent Japanese might be offended.

PC is destroying this country. We need to call things and people what they are, if someone is offended, so what?
I'm curious... why don't we call the KKK, Christian extremists? We call them KKK or white supremists. We can call terrorist whatever we want. By name Isis or by action Jihadists... but instead there is a faction that insists on using radical Islam. You try and justify it by saying that you are just calling your enemy by name. But you really aren't. There are plenty of names you can call them, but you chose to use the controversial one, the one our former president and many generals say is not a helpful term to use. why is that?

The KKK is called extremist or terrorist. Its not Christian because it doesn't practice Christian principles. Radical islamists are doing exactly what the Koran tells all muslims that they must do. Yes, there is a radical faction within islam that is carrying out much of the terrorism in the world. BUT, it is being done in the name of Islam and there is no outcry from the non-terrorist muslims about the radicals destroying their religion.

That's the rub, my friend. If you are a devout muslim you must do what the Koran instructs and it says that all non-muslims are to be destroyed and that the world must be dominated by sharia law. It is happening as we speak. Pakistan used to be a hindu nation, Lebanon used to be a Christian nation. Now both are muslim. Look at what is happening in Germany and Scandinavia.
Do not be naïve about this, there is a real danger to the entire world if the muslim invasion is not stopped.

I cannot explain why some government officials think that calling radical muslim terrorism by its proper name is wrong. Funny how these same people probably have no compunction calling the KKK a racist terrorist movement, and BLM a peaceful equality movement. my only answer is that they are either eaten up with PC or too dumb to see reality.
You don't think the KKK practices Christian values? Wake up, it is part of their underlying mottos for members to uphold Christian morality. Besides the white supremacy they were heavily focused on religious battles being anti-catholic and anti-semmetic. You just won't accept the relation because it represents a distorted and false view of the religion and is insulting to good hearted Christians. Sound familiar?
Yeah... the KKK is a fine upstanding Kristian organization that just happens to hate all nonwhite people.
I didn't imply that there was anything fine or upstanding about the KKK. They are anti everything Christian in my opinion... but that isn't their belief, they think they are standing for Christian morality. The only difference between them and groups like Isis is magnitude.

I didn't imply that there was anything fine or upstanding about the KKK. They are anti everything Christian in my opinion... but that isn't their belief, they think they are standing for Christian morality. The only difference between them and groups like Isis is magnitude.
Got it. TY

Forum List

Back