McLiar Is Now Pre-Lying

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
It's not enough to lie about what has already happened, not McGrumpy is lying before the fact happens.

Yesterday, he took credit for the bailout being passed two hours before it was defeated. Lucky he is such a leader with integrity and forsight. He was right when he said that the economy wasn't his strong point.

Because he was honest on this one point, I am wavering toward voting for him - in 2012:lol:

He flew to DC. Sat throught the meeting in silence. Called other politicians on the phone and then criticizes Obama for calling people on the phone.

It's not enough to lie about what has already happened, not McGrumpy is lying before the fact happens.

Yesterday, he took credit for the bailout being passed two hours before it was defeated. Lucky he is such a leader with integrity and forsight. He was right when he said that the economy wasn't his strong point.

Because he was honest on this one point, I am wavering toward voting for him - in 2012:lol:

He flew to DC. Sat throught the meeting in silence. Called other politicians on the phone and then criticizes Obama for calling people on the phone.
Go soak your dentures. :cuckoo:

This would be a lot funnier if millions of american didn't actually think this guy was Presidential material.

I heard this one on Air America Radio last night.

This lie is as bad as Hillary saying she was under fire in Bosnia: Or is he so old his memory is fading?

McCain: Back in 1983, when I was a brand-new United States congressman,
the one -- the person I admired the most and still admire the most, Ronald
Reagan, wanted to send Marines into Lebanon. And I saw that, and I saw the
situation, and I stood up, and I voted against that because I was afraid
that they couldn't make peace in a place where 300 or 400 or several
hundred Marines would make a difference. Tragically, I was right: Nearly
300 Marines lost their lives in the bombing of the barracks.

This isn’t quite right. Marines were initially deployed to Lebanon in August 1982. McCain, however, was not elected to the U.S. House until November 1982, more than three months after Marines had already landed.

McCain is referring to a 1983 vote to invoke the War Powers Act. That bill, which Ronald Reagan signed into law on October 12, 1983, authorized an 18-month deployment for the Marines. On October 13, a suicide bomber destroyed the Marine barracks in Beirut. McCain did in fact break with most Republicans to vote against the bill.

McCain is amazing. He changes his story from day to day and minute to minute. He fake suspended his campaign to work on the deal, then he takes credit for the deal that didn't get done, then he blames Obama because the House Republicans didn't vote for it.

He needs to go soak his dentures.

McCain is amazing. He changes his story from day to day and minute to minute. He fake suspended his campaign to work on the deal, then he takes credit for the deal that didn't get done, then he blames Obama because the House Republicans didn't vote for it.

He needs to go soak his dentures.
You need to go soak your head.

Forum List

Back