‘McJobless in Seattle’ as order screens arrive: Labor Day reality check for $15 minimum wage

So? Minimum wage is $7.25 here in the Commonwealth and McDonald's is installing order screens here as well.

all carriage builders didn't go out of business the day the car was invented...but the writing was on the wall..

Agreed. It is in mail. Hell, back in the day McD's needed a couple people on grill but they installed those automated clam-shells back in the early 90's and cut the job down to one person.

been that way since the industrial revolution began...That's just how the real world works..
another good reason to build a wall and deport all illegals. We can't take care of our own...

They didn't raise min wage for our own. The UN is seeding the world with Muslims. Most of whom are coming here. The wage increase is for them. McDonalds is one of their sponsors, which means they agree to hire them before Americans.
Kiss America goodbye. Our grandchildren will never know the America we grew up in.

Again we see that govt can't do anything right.

'McJobless in Seattle' as order screens arrive: Labor Day reality check for $15 minimum wage - BizPac Review

sep 8 2015 While it seems liberals may think that raising the minimum wage will raise living standards for poor Americans, they should have seen this coming.

With Los Angeles joining Seattle in setting a $15 minimum wage (Los Angeles by 2020, and Seattle by 2021), it stands to reason that McDonald’s would find a way around simply paying workers more, as Vox pointed out the obvious fact that “the reality is that McDonald’s just wants to make money.”

In a very real-world example of big business’ response to liberal policies, a conservative Twitter user sent Labor Day wishes from McDonald’s workers whose minimum wage never goes up.
COUrmfJWcAAF-JG.jpg

COWIpNKUcAA0yVc.jpg:large

Declaring Order screens a raging success at this point in time might be a tad bit premature on your part. Just saying

Again we see that govt can't do anything right.

'McJobless in Seattle' as order screens arrive: Labor Day reality check for $15 minimum wage - BizPac Review

sep 8 2015 While it seems liberals may think that raising the minimum wage will raise living standards for poor Americans, they should have seen this coming.

With Los Angeles joining Seattle in setting a $15 minimum wage (Los Angeles by 2020, and Seattle by 2021), it stands to reason that McDonald’s would find a way around simply paying workers more, as Vox pointed out the obvious fact that “the reality is that McDonald’s just wants to make money.”

In a very real-world example of big business’ response to liberal policies, a conservative Twitter user sent Labor Day wishes from McDonald’s workers whose minimum wage never goes up.
COUrmfJWcAAF-JG.jpg

COWIpNKUcAA0yVc.jpg:large

You....you realize that you're quoting a WordPress blog, right?

So? Minimum wage is $7.25 here in the Commonwealth and McDonald's is installing order screens here as well.

Maybe because they can see the illegible writing on the wall from the idiots who think they deserve $15 an hour for breathing in and out. Might as well head 'em all off at the pass and be done with it.

McDonalds has been moving towards a more automated system for decades now. This isn't shocking news.

Who said it was? And what difference does it make to what I said whether McDonald's has been able to predict the trend of useless, mouthbreathing, entitled proles for decades, rather than merely weeks?

Didn't read the blog or the comments below did ya? Not surprising. You want to stomp your feet and blame liberals or whomever but the reality of the situation they have been turning towards an automated system for a very long time, regardless of liberal or conservative policies. I can see why they are upset about the increases though. They have a sweet gig. Pay their employee very low wages, give them resources to collect welfare from the government, and have the taxpayers fund your labor costs. It is fucking brilliant.

Last edited:

Maybe because they can see the illegible writing on the wall from the idiots who think they deserve $15 an hour for breathing in and out. Might as well head 'em all off at the pass and be done with it.

McDonalds has been moving towards a more automated system for decades now. This isn't shocking news.

Who said it was? And what difference does it make to what I said whether McDonald's has been able to predict the trend of useless, mouthbreathing, entitled proles for decades, rather than merely weeks?

Didn't read the blog or the comments below did ya? Not surprising. You want to stomp your feet and blame liberals or whomever but the reality of the situation they have turning towards an automated system for a very long time, regardless of liberal or conservative policies. I can see why they are upset about the increases though. They have a sweet gig. Pay their employee very low wages, give them resources to collect welfare from government, and have the taxpayers fund your labor costs. It is fucking brilliant.
This is what happens when you expect idiots to know anything about technology. Science and advancement are hard concepts for them to master. Instead they wait for people to tell them what to think not knowing they are once again being fooled.

Our grandchildren will never know the America we grew up in.

That means they will be lucky and able to revitalize their gene pool with dominant genes.

What it means is they won't be able to leave the house. It will be to unsafe.
The girls will leave the house by any means necessary, window, chimney, exhaust vents, etc if they see a Black guy. You cant keep them away from Black guys

Yes, of course it's just a coincidence that the screens arrive now. Been in the works since the Turing machine broke the Enigma code but Lo and Behold the paths crossed at this moment in history. I'll finally have a chance to order a hamburger without getting my appetite ruined by the visual display of puss about to bust through a zit.

I don't eat McDonalds I think its gross therefore I don't care.

I never have in the past because i won't eat food prepared by teenage boys. Do these robot mcdonalds still have people in the back putting the burgers together?

Yep. Soon....no fast food joint will have humans.

Just delivery drivers. And maybe a maintenance guy who loads frozen food into each machine for the day

Machines will take orders, cook and serve.

Forum List

Back