McGreevy Gay.....

jimnyc said:
He was originally mayor of Woodbridge Township in NJ where I grew up. I always knew he was a butt pirate! LOL

Seeya McGreevey!! :bye1:

I think all of us would appreciate if you refrained from biggoted statements like calling homosexuals "butt pirates". Thanks.

nakedemperor said:
I think all of us would appreciate if you refrained from biggoted statements like calling homosexuals "butt pirates". Thanks.

agreed

Not surprised. Many in the gay lobby are ruthless and will visciously turn on anybody not conforming to their agenda including their own. Just the kind of people we want to gain power! :eek:

A recent article: http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/0808-01.htm

US Senators Targeted in 'Outing' Campaign
by Frances Dickenson and Caz Gorman
Published on Sunday, August 8, 2004 by the lndependent/UK

Yeah - and "rump rangers,"turd burglars" and "peter puffers" are completely out of the question!

nakedemperor said:

HHAHAHAHHA!!! I thought Jim went easy, I think more of a FUDGEPACKER was in order for McGreevy, and to think that idiot lived across the road from me. Evil, tell us how wonderful that was having him there. His first wife tried to warn everyone that he was Gay, she was right!

I don't even need to bother now voting him out! good riddance James, enjoy your romance with your buddy!!!!!

nakedemperor said:

And I would appreciate it if you don't tell me what to do. And thank you!

nakedemperor said:

No call them pole smokers, cocksuckers, twinkletoes, fruitcakes, queer, faggots, light in the loafers but above all don't call them mentally competent!

Lol this guy tells the board owner to refrain from something!

janeeng said:
HHAHAHAHHA!!! I thought Jim went easy, I think more of a FUDGEPACKER was in order for McGreevy

Damn right I went easy! Funny how some of these newbies will always come here and think they can tell me what I should and should not say.

Grow a thicker skin!

OCA said:
No call them pole smokers, cocksuckers, twinkletoes, fruitcakes, queer, faggots, light in the loafers but above all don't call them mentally competent!

Lol this guy tells the board owner to refrain from something!

LOL

I guess I was being gentle with my comment. :)

janeeng said:
HHAHAHAHHA!!! I thought Jim went easy, I think more of a FUDGEPACKER was in order for McGreevy, and to think that idiot lived across the road from me. Evil, tell us how wonderful that was having him there. His first wife tried to warn everyone that he was Gay, she was right!

I don't even need to bother now voting him out! good riddance James, enjoy your romance with your buddy!!!!!
That's BUTT BUDDY

guys, a serious question has come up.

no just joking... but in the article where i read about this, they said that one of Dick Cheney's daughter is lesbian, is this true??

ld_avid said:
guys, a serious question has come up.

no just joking... but in the article where i read about this, they said that one of Dick Cheney's daughter is lesbian, is this true??

yes. there are a LOT of gay republicans. I am not sure which party she belongs to though.

LOG CABIN Republicans

BTW: What does that have to do with McGreevy?

I don't know, i was just surprised you know, because Cheney is staunchly against gay people.. so, it was surprising that his own daughter would be lesbian...

Ah, yes. Gay Democrat governors and their Israeli lovers. It's great to see what's happened to America.

McGreevey, by the way, wants you all to know that he's a big opponent of the New Jersey Unit of the National Alliance.

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=3539

As I'm sure all the Racial Communist Republicans of the Garden State are, too. You guys look great together! Don't forget your protection!

ld_avid said:
I don't know, i was just surprised you know, because Cheney is staunchly against gay people.. so, it was surprising that his own daughter would be lesbian...

How do you figure that Cheney is "staunchly" against gays?

nakedemperor said:

Hahahahahaha You cannot be serious ! :teeth: :gives:

Forum List

Back