McGreevery Is Not Gay.......Fascinating commentary

He was married to his first Wife, she dumps him way back and let's all know he's GAY, no one believed her. I wind up living accross the street from the man, and, when Mayor, told me he would marry my Husband and I - No THANKS! I knew he was GAY then and I know he's GAY now. You kidding, he got married to his recent Wife just to cover up him being gay.

tpahl said:
It seemed to me to be more like a person worried about gays and argueing semantics. Not interesting at all and definitly off topic of political races.

Travis

Travis, no one is twisting your arm to read it, it's just a commentary article, you can agree or dissagree with it, really and truly your choice...................

Bonnie said:
Travis, no one is twisting your arm to read it, it's just a commentary article, you can agree or dissagree with it, really and truly your choice...................

I never said you twisted my arm to read it. i simply read it and disagreed with it (as you so graciously allowed me to do) and also diareed with your opinion that it is interesting (which I am guessing I also have the right to do despite you not telling me I have such a right) and also pointed out it has nothing to do with the forum we are in (political races). Perhaps you could tell me how McGreevery being :gay: has anything to do with political races?

Travis

McGreevey is not 'gay'?

Nahhhh...he's not..but I did save some of the $2 bills back when they
were first printed..Even though they are paper bills and
legal tender in the U.S. I stuck them away for safe keeping..IN A CLOSET.
Guess that means their not what they were back then, Huh?
Well unless they COME OUT, I guess..

Mr. P said:
McGreevey is not 'gay'?

Nahhhh...he's not..but I did save some of the $2 bills back when they
were first printed..Even though they are paper bills and
legal tender in the U.S. I stuck them away for safe keeping..IN A CLOSET.
Guess that means their not what they were back then, Huh?
Well unless they COME OUT, I guess..

So then after reading the whole article your opinion is that there is absolutely no validity to it. That's it completely unfathomable that McGreevey made a choice to be intimate with men as well as women rather than compelled to do so?

Bonnie said:
So then after reading the whole article your opinion is that there is absolutely no validity to it. That's it completely unfathomable that McGreevey made a choice to be intimate with men as well as women rather than compelled to do so?

I think what he is saying is that whether he was compelled to do it by his genes or made a choice to do it is not important. Either way he IS GAY. That is not an attack or anything like that, it is just the way it is. If the author wants to redefine gay as people that born gay and not include people that somehow shown to have chosen to be gay rather than born it, fine let the author try and start a cultural revolution in the way the word is used. Until then I will use the term to define people that are sexually attracted to people of the same sex whether they chose to be that way or were born that way. So will the rest of society.

Forum List

Back