McDonnell campaigning for VP?

well i have made it pretty clear that I am a big McDonnell for VP guy. He has to be on the short list, we have to wait to see what state/region Romney needs to gain. I would guess the top 3 are Rubio/Daniels/McDonnell.

McDonnell wants it so bad, he now says he was never against abortion in the case of rape or incest. He's really reaching.

Mitt happens!

Mitt will wait to see how he's doing in the rust belt, McDonnell would help there, then Romney will also want to see if he desperately needs florida,,,,never the less, he has to pick someone 4 months prior to the election,,,,they have 10 or so swing states to cover in short time.

McDonnell has done a good job here in VA balancing the budget from a huge deficit to a surplus without cutting any state services or raising taxes.

Romney cant pick a North-easterner as his veep...that would kill him with the rest of the country so Christie is out.

I dont think Daniels is the man he needs, too much of an insider for many peoples liking.
If he needs the Hispanic vote, Rubio is the man for him.
If he needs the Bible belt then McDonnel is his choice.

I think McDonnel is the better over all choice...but politics isnt always about whats best, its usually about whats politically expedient.

He's perfect because he has a lot in common with Mittens.

He is able to lie with a straight face, he's pretty on the outside and corrupt on the inside, he's boring as last week's oatmeal AND, best of all, he's right up in front on the all important War On Women.

He has a dream of symbolically raping women with that horrendous internal ultrasound and Mittens is the guy who would make that dream come true.

And if not , O'Donnel, how about Christine O'Donnell? She'd be a lot more fun to watch and she has that same Etch A Sketch stupidity as Mittens.

He's perfect because he has a lot in common with Mittens.

He is able to lie with a straight face, he's pretty on the outside and corrupt on the inside, he's boring as last week's oatmeal AND, best of all, he's right up in front on the all important War On Women.

He has a dream of symbolically raping women with that horrendous internal ultrasound and Mittens is the guy who would make that dream come true.

And if not , O'Donnel, how about Christine O'Donnell? She'd be a lot more fun to watch and she has that same Etch A Sketch stupidity as Mittens.

I love when libtards attack republican women then call us hateful towards women. the fact is there is noone in the GOP as dumb as Barbara Boxer and Patty Murray. Those two IQs combined couldnt equal a grain of salt.

War on Women. Oh No!! We thought you all had forgotten. Oh NO!!!

The governor wrangled in a bunch of fringe legislators and amended bills at his desk before signing. McDonnell has been a great governor and would be a great VP and then president. But, Romney will need some color on the ticket. The only one qualified right now is Rubio. That is my prediction.

I still say that Earl, my barber, would be the perfect VP for Romney. He knows everything and gives a great hair cut to boot.

He can't run again for governor, so why is he running ads if not to be nominated for VP?

McDonnell's political operation to run ads in state | News Virginian

I can't see Rawmoney doing that, as McDonnell will remind everyone of the GOP's stupid missteps on contraception and women of late.

What mis-steps with contraception? That was completely a made up thing and backfired on the administration...thats why it has been dropped from their play book.

He can't run again for governor, so why is he running ads if not to be nominated for VP?

McDonnell's political operation to run ads in state | News Virginian

I can't see Rawmoney doing that, as McDonnell will remind everyone of the GOP's stupid missteps on contraception and women of late.

What mis-steps with contraception? That was completely a made up thing and backfired on the administration...thats why it has been dropped from their play book.

Ummm, not really. Romney's negatives amongst women JUMPED during the thing. He's facing a serious gender gap. Taking "wand of shame" McDonnel isn't going to help him much.

Ummm, not really. Romney's negatives amongst women JUMPED during the thing. He's facing a serious gender gap. Taking "wand of shame" McDonnel isn't going to help him much.

That's all been forgotten here in Virginia. We are enjoying low unemployment, low crime rate, and plenty of freedom.

That's all been forgotten here in Virginia. We are enjoying low unemployment, low crime rate, and plenty of freedom.

Unless you are a women.

Vaginal penetration ultrasound Bob....

RICHMOND, Va. — Hundreds of women have locked arms and stood mute outside the Virginia State Capitol to protest a wave of anti-abortion legislation coursing through the 2012 General Assembly. Capitol and state police officers, there to ensure order, estimated the crowd to be more than 1,000 people — mostly women. The crowd formed a human cordon through which legislators walked before Monday’s floor sessions of the Republican-controlled legislature. The group was protesting bills that would cut off state aid to poor women seeking abortions, define embryos as humans and criminalize their destruction, and require “transvaginal” ultrasounds of women seeking abortions. In the procedure, a wand-like device is inserted and used to send out sound waves. None of the protesters carried posters. Few spoke, even when spoken to. Richmond resident Molly Vick wore a shirt that read, “Say no to state mandated rape.”

Unless you are a women.

50% of women are pro choice...

41% are pro life.......

Gee, kinda sucks to live in this reality.

Unless you are a women.

50% of women are pro choice...

41% are pro life.......

Gee, kinda sucks to live in this reality.

Not really. I think you have to break down those numbers as how the question was asked.

Most people think abortion is a bad thing, but they don't want the government telling them they can't have one.

Forum List

Back