McDonalds Racist Sign

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
Is a hoax.

McDonalds.jpg

I saw this the other day on Yahoo news, did a search and can't find where it was covered here. Apparently it first showed up on an anti-McDonalds blog.

At the risk of upsetting someone's delicate sensibilities I think this is a riot. I laughed my ass off when I saw the sign especially when one considers the fact that the 1-800 number is for KFC and the fact the sign is an obvious hoax. :rofl:

From the surname,red hair and bad food we know Ronald McDonald is Scottish heritage, so he may not hate African Americans but it is a fair bet he hates the English.

Is a hoax.

McDonalds.jpg

I saw this the other day on Yahoo news, did a search and can't find where it was covered here. Apparently it first showed up on an anti-McDonalds blog.

At the risk of upsetting someone's delicate sensibilities I think this is a riot. I laughed my ass off when I saw the sign especially when one considers the fact that the 1-800 number is for KFC and the fact the sign is an obvious hoax. :rofl:

thats funny and sad at the same time.

Funny is obvious
Sad is that people are so pathetic that they can't think of legit ways to attack mcdonalds.

Has anyone ever watched super size me? Amazing what a diet of Macdonald's can do to you, but seriously occasionally it's no worse than lots of restaurant food.

Forum List

Back