McDonalds answer to $15 per hour arrives in small city America

Well, you want a standard of living, they want a standard of living.

I know, I know, it was fucking great having slaves who'd work for nothing, but shit man, that time has gone.

I wasn't aware McDonald's engaged in slavery. It's odd considering that was outlawed 150 years ago.

Employers that don't pay a living wage are modern day slave owners.

You’re a modern day village idiot

I know, I know, it was fucking great having slaves who'd work for nothing, but shit man, that time has gone.

I wasn't aware McDonald's engaged in slavery. It's odd considering that was outlawed 150 years ago.

Not at all.

It's not saying they actually are taking part in slavery, but saying that it basically amounts to people being unable to get by in life with the money they have.

If you can't buy healthcare, don't dare leave your job, can't do this or that, then what does your life amount to? Being a slave to the system

Not at all.

It's not saying they actually are taking part in slavery, but saying that it basically amounts to people being unable to get by in life with the money they have.

If you can't buy healthcare, don't dare leave your job, can't do this or that, then what does your life amount to? Being a slave to the system

If you are a slave to the system, you put yourself in those chains, and you are the one responsible for breaking those chains..

Not at all.

If you are a slave to the system, you put yourself in those chains, and you are the one responsible for breaking those chains..

Potentially. However is it possible for some people?

Not always.

Some people have a family, they can't just take risks.

Social services cost around fourteen dollars an hour anyway. Good capitalists make like Henry Ford.

Forum List

Back