McDonald's and your stomach

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-ljW5YEdao&feature=related]YouTube - McDonalds Food - The Truth[/ame]

Thanks for posting this informative. Now that I know that you've made your choice on McDonalds, can I have them?

That "experiment" was so stupid. I remember it. It serves no purpose. Your stomach would have broken down all of it naturally.

The fries did not change for mostly the same reasons chips don't. The reason the "regular" fries molded is because they were home fries, and had less "fried" portion and more cooked potato inside.

That "experiment" was so stupid. I remember it. It serves no purpose. Your stomach would have broken down all of it naturally.

Broken "what" all down? That's the question. Normal french fries, which are just sliced potatoes fried in oil, decompose naturally. McDonald's french fries don't. What preservative does McDonald's use to make their french fries last longer and how do those preservatives effect your health? This is the reason why organic food is rising in popularity: Because food was not intended to be cooked in a factory thousands of miles away, then re-frozen and shipped to you and then cooked again weeks later. I buy a great deal of my food from a farmer's market - where the fish is caught within that week and most of the fruits and vegetables were picked, from the ground, the vine, the bush or the tree, the night before. It's likely the potato that your french fries were made from was picked from the ground several months ago and also originally cooked several months ago.

Do you really want your stomach breaking down Benzoic acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium-L-Ascorbate and all of the other additives and preservatives they use on their buns and fries?

The fries did not change for mostly the same reasons chips don't. The reason the "regular" fries molded is because they were home fries, and had less "fried" portion and more cooked potato inside.

My friend, THESE are home fries:

oven-home-fries-recipe-11-13-2006.jpg

The home fries from the burger joint down the street were not those. They were regular french fries.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back